Farmers and Growers looking for 15-25% increase in product yield. Organically. With microbes.

You need to list what microbes on the label, so no harm in saying which ones here.

And you still didn’t answer if someone already does mychorizae treatment if your product helps.

Sorry, but silly claims like this irritate me, it seems like you’re gonna try to rip people off for normal mychorizae…

3 Likes

I will tell you right now your product will not be beneficial to guys like @Demontrich and I. I would be money on it.

I’ll be honest and say upfront I don’t know how things go large scale, but I can’t imagine it’s that much different.

1 Like

I flower 16-18 plants every cycle. Pulling 3.5#+. If it works for smaller grows, it should equate to large grows. I do this with only 4x315 cmh and co2. Genetics get me my weight. And skill.

Only difference between us (smaller grower) and large plot grows is plant counts and plant sizes. And more time needed for plots.

2 Likes

I have absolutely no idea. This is not my company. I work in Cannabis and have only seen what it has done with our sister farms. We are going on 500 acres this upcoming grow. We are already seeing progress in our seedlings. Just wanted to pass the word along, and if anyone wants more info I can get them in touch. Just let me know.

This is great! Come teach me :slight_smile:

That’s gonna cost ya. 10+yrs I’ve been at this. Full time. 7 days a week. 0 days off. No sick time, no vacation.

5 Likes

It’s a totally custom microbal treatment.

So yes, I believe so. You should still have the larger yield.

I’ve been in cannabis education for over 10 years as well. Go us! I’m just trying to help :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well, no offense, but we need more information. And I’m not saying that to be a dick, but so far from what I’ve seen, this is just a microbial treatment.

I can go buy mychorizae from sooo many other sources, what make this one stand out from the rest?

Believe it or not, I’m trying to ask questions that you can answer that hopefully show why it’s different.

2 Likes

I have done tests with 4 mycos brands, 3 soil types, co2 no co2, hps, mh, cmh, veg bulbs in flower, normal flower bulbs.

2 Likes

I’ve heard this on a few phone calls so far, and I wish I had more detail for you. Again, if anyone wants to get on a phone call I can have these guys give you the full scoop.

What are you currently growing? How many acres?

I don’t take it offensively at all! I’m still learning about this company. I’ve just seen all the before and after, and so we are just currently all blown away.

I’m in a built 8x13 sealed indoor grow room. That’s just my flower room. I have a 1300sq’ building I grow in. 100% all work is done by these hands

2 Likes

Lol, do not ask people to call. That doesn’t go well. Need to sell it here. Just saying I’ve seen people react negatively to that.

I’m not commercial and I’m near the peak of what I can get out of my space now, so any microbial blend isn’t gonna be a game changer for me personally. I’m not dialed in as some of these guys, but my harvests are really good.

2 Likes

I’m 3 days into flip. I have 7 more days before I select my next flower cycle plants. They go from solo cup to 5 gal pot.

Dm me some info. I’ll test your product out.

2 Likes

@Surrahme, seriously, find out as much information as you can and post it here.

Good luck, and if it’s a great product, it doesn’t matter what I say or think anyway!

Also, if there’s a site, you should post that as well.

3 Likes

I appreciate that. I totally get it. I’m just coming out to everyone with bits of info, as I am still learning. Don’t want to rub anyone the wrong way!! Just really want to help everyone be their ultimate best :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I will spend the next week learning and get back to you for sure @Curious_Roberto

3 Likes

Will do :slight_smile:

1 Like