Fake shatter - Pine Resin cut hit Canada?

Hey guys,

I need your opinion of a thing, I think fake shatter cut with Pine Resin hit the Canadian market, someone takes two cheap brands of shatter and dissolve it in alcool.

The results:

What is that white stuff? It was not freez, so it is no fat or lipid. I did a few checks on the website and I saw someone talking about that on another post.

Can it be that?

1 Like

Looks like room temp fats. Filter em out then step down your temps. I say that’s not pine resin…

6 Likes

Are fats bad to inhale?

1 Like

Whats up with this pine resin i keep hearing about. And fake diamonds?

1 Like

I think that dude just smoke some fake diamonds LOL Check this out https://www.reddit.com/r/Dabs/comments/d9ghd1/someone_explain_this_the_dab_started_to_solidify/

2 Likes

I saw that on ig. Crazy.

Weird stuff
In the netherlands we have drug testing places where one can bring your drugs and get them tested
I have personally dropped of samples of dope on several occacions when they where fishy
Flower with ground marbel
Flower with ground glass
Flower with strange white powders
Let allone the other types
But if these servises are beeing offered i would recomend them for they help the community

11 Likes

I wish the states offered harm reduction like that

14 Likes

If you smoke flower you’ve smoked lipids already

8 Likes

Im pretty sure that shit is from putting silicon on a hot ass nail lol

1 Like

Wtf!!!

I’m gonna quit smoking weed and just go back to coke. What’s worse, vitamins e or diesel fuel?

I joke of course

13 Likes

Make sure you microwave that acetone out first haha

1 Like

That is 100% not because of the silcone

2 Likes

You can mail it to me, I’ll run a potency test on it. Can at least get you semi-accurate cannabinoid content for you.

2 Likes

16 Likes

Already send those extracts to the lab.

1 Like

pine rosin dissolves fully in isopropyl and can be differentiated from fats

6 Likes

Hey guy this pine resin is really worrying me. How do I know if my dabs have them in them? Does iso work or no?

No. Probably only testing it would work.

1 Like

If a dab bounces when you drop it in the bucket, you’ve got pine.

1 Like