DabbaDoYa

dissolve a bit in ethanol, if it doesn’t dissolve you have cut shit

2 Likes

There are a few threads already about the fake cut. I’d take a look 8n those for help.

2 Likes

jus thought my actual photo would be best for reference for a better accurate answer to my question :slight_smile:

Ethanol test is the only way for anyone to know. Photos of the finished product are next to impossible for us to tell.

1 Like

Forsure damn thanks. Came on here to ask yall since the experience is there, I won’t be doing any of that with the ethanol tho I’m in annnnother state + brought that shit w me for the week lol. Ima jus take the L idk about doing any chemist stuff you guys be doing haha jus a stoner/Momma tryna smoke :sweat_smile: hence why I asked what I asked ahah i see that’s the only way to really know tho i guess. Thanks guys

2 Likes

Literally drop a dab in some everclear or high proof vodka. If it melts all the way, you’re in the clear and its just poop material. Be safe!

2 Likes

Isopropyl alcohol (91%) should also work.

5 Likes

If you don’t like smoking it, then it’s probably cut or fake. You know in your gut.

3 Likes

Yuppp you got that right. I think its jus crap, rather not smoke it at all and wait till I head back into town to get some off my other connect… Could probably use a tolerance break for a couple days anyway, writing that out helps you believe itll help more haha

1 Like

if the shit was good enough to fool you live, htf we supposed to do better from a picture?

just sayin :wink:

I doesn’t take but a few min to hit the local grocery store, pick up some isopropanol, and test to see if it dissolves. if it does not. it’s not cannabinoids.

if it does? unfortunately you’re then looking at “dunno”…

3 Likes

If it does it’s job, but is unpleasant perhaps it is oderized solvents that were not distilled prior to extraction

3 Likes

It would generally have that rotten egg propane gas smell. Been there, made that mistake. The strain it happened with, I now hate. It ruined it forever

4 Likes

Lol easy there tiger, I’m in another town I’m not from & clearly you didnt read I jus so happened to bring that crap W me and its below freezing out sooo F all that but its coo you probs didnt know that nor read anything above. Anon internet comments are the best oh boy ahaha

And It didnt fool me live, shit was a complete shock when I got it and was already too late to return. And HTF you ask? With coo peeps with comments above unlike yours that’s how. Smh always gotta be 1 huh :roll_eyes::laughing:

:rofl: yeah, ok. huff what you brung, or wait till you’re home.

being explicit because the all knowing one will bring others here trying to figure out if their shit is legit.

if it don’t (disolve in high proof alcohol) it ain’t.

no skin off my nose if the snow is keeping you from your meds.

1 Like

Yeah buddy I got it the first time some peeps said it before you ina coo manner. Thanks tho

you’re looking at it and you’re not sure.
you huffed it before asking others.
tell me again you know what it is.

Go take a dab bro ahahahah I’m over here dying. Always gotta be O N E :rofl::rofl: it was a question and it has been answered xD

it is a question that has been asked and answered repeatedly.

glad you got what you were looking for.
sorry that doesn’t mean meds till you can get more.

you’re right, I initially missed the part where choosing not to know was about the snow. I got that you were put off by the chemistry.

I can’t change your mind, and that’s all good.

I’m hoping that re-iterating how easy it is to go perform this test in any almost town will save others from huffing garbage.

have a great tolerance break.

Edit: for anyone else looking to figure out fake concentrate, these threads may help

3 Likes

I wouldn’t know that my bad I dont spend my days and nights on here it’s my 1st time :woman_shrugging: change my mind? Oh If I could do all that extra stuff I would :laughing: yeah I did read other articles as well lotta them lingered on and on about other stuff N extracting lingo but I have the liberty to ask about MY own crap ahaha so I did! Happy shmmokkin thanks bud I most def will yeah not everyone is able to get up and go do whatever or go to a medi. Believe me if I was till in SoCal that shit would not be going down haha