I’ll let him know.

Good old cbd changed to the fire

4 Likes

“The fire”

1 Like

It’s better than 96% D8

5 Likes

idk, could just be someone who shopped for a lab that hands out high TAC %

The CBG and CBD say non-converted, but I guess industrious hempsters can just spike the shit to make it look legit

2 Likes

Triisobutylaluminium is a hell of a catalyst

One of the homies saw me post the sop in another thread and ran it and sent me this xD

Yes its in house but fuck

11 Likes

Nice!

1 Like

Shits hard to get ahold of

1 Like

80s aren’t

2 Likes

I mean true. To me anything converted isn’t good. I prefer good ol’ d9

3 Likes

Appreciate the help from everyone on this. I have more to post one day eventually, maybe a whole document/file of them.

1 Like

Crazy chemists always improving smh

1 Like

Could be a conversion from CBD but also could just be from CRC. I’ve seen a couple percent D8 randomly show up in concentrates that definitely were not conversions. I see it a lot from one licensed processor in my area especially that I know is just using CRC on their oils.

5 Likes

Before distilling? 4% seems high still.

1 Like

Good ass conversion.

1 Like

It is yes. Im not for converting but impressive nonetheless.

1 Like

I’ve gotten sent COAs on here before from a verified slanger that were obviously photoshopped, poorly.

Changed the name on two COAs of 2019 biomass distillate and “combine distillate” to make it sound more appealing.

When I opened up the files I could drag and drop the space where they whited out parts of the COA :man_facepalming:

“A client required we cropped their COAs for better marketability” or something like that.

1 Like

I’ve seen it done before yes, VERY poorly done results where you can noticeably see the lines are too blurry or less blurry and obviously don’t add up.

What would distilling do to lower the D8 in comparison to D9? I do agree 4% is high compared to what I’ve seen firsthand but that doesn’t mean it’s not possible.

4% D8 on a CBD>D9 conversion is more common than people realize on black market products. Obviously is not something people are going to advertise doing but I’ve seen test results that were within these ranges dating back to 2019. People have had the conversion down for years. Provided, those specifically were cut with Vitamin E so it was more like 46% D9 and 2% D8 but they were definitely converted from CBD. My theory has been the vitamin E was actually originally being used to control conversions but that’s a side note.

If you think a COA is photoshopped just mess around with the contrast/brightness on the image on your phone. You’ll find that not all white is totally white.

3 Likes

there’s a lot of people who do this

the worst cases so far:

-left the QR code which showed ~16% delta 9, I guess they used inspect element to change the COA for the website

(they poorly edited a bunch of @CBDOKIE COAs and pretended they were their own)