What do people think of this COA

My buddy distilled with no CRC for a while. He kept on getting D8, even though he said the pH was in check. Turns out exposure to oxygen from leaky seals was his most likely culprit.

EDIT: This is all anecdotal. I’m a grower, not an extractor.

1 Like

Hmmm so poorly pH balanced product can lead to it, bad crude can, and more.

Also, @AgTonik what do you think of what the rep told me.

His explanation was well, pretty typical, its cheaper to use converted but not higher quality

Easily a converted product at 5%imo

1 Like

We should really have a game show like this… “whats this product” Have the distiller purposely spike some d9 with some d8 and other fun stuff… i think it would be interesting. I think any COA can get fucked up… I think any distillate can get fucked up as well. Who really knows is the person who made the product. The rest of the speculation is just that. Its better than some of the straight d9 ive seen… who really cares as long as its sold with a COA… and the buyer knows what they are buying.

6 Likes

A lot of people get coas now that show no details because it’s for a product that doesn’t have standards yet. That’s where things get a bit different.

1 Like

Thats what i sorta thought when @Kingofthekush420 posted this…

The D8 in that graph is coming out way before the d8 window.

2 Likes

Killa…

You have the equipment to do lab tests if I’m not mistaken right?

2 Likes

yes, but im a Neanderthal with little analytical experience…

4 Likes

Also gotta have a lot of columns and standards and more

This is conversion mixed with regular distillate. I will say it til I turn blue in the face. The guy who’s “brand it is” probably doesn’t even know what it is. Ive seen so many of these test results and most of them look like this. It explains the minors and the little bit of pesticides.

3 Likes

This is indeed a possibilty as well, a blend.
Still, conversion from CBD does produce a series of byproducts which should appear on the chromatogram. This data is missing, as usual.

2 Likes

Well. Thats the best part about having that, can improve your knowledge w more testing. If I brought one of the brand carts by w funding would you care to test it?

2 Likes

I wonder why he doesn’t have a chromatograph

1 Like

You got that testing money tho? There has to be benefit for us. We aren’t the forums test slaves

5 Likes

Just create another alt. Problem solved.

5 Likes

Yes thats why I said funding

1 Like

Nah this one is too far in to getting a high rank.

I don’t want to make another email either I’m saving that for something well worth it

Well then, spdkingalt it is, 4L

1 Like

Shit.

I wanna change it

@sidco

I’m thinking of turning it into one of the 3 letter agencys like @TheFeds

I remember there being a Cia account here but cant find it anymore. May snag that one if not then the Ugandan National Police if that exists

I read that. Yeah man. We would love to help out locals. That’s the purpose.

1 Like