Fake Dank vapes warning

Wtf is @qma!!

We need memes!

8 Likes

I’m in shock no one else takes ass dabs
hereniggadamn

15 Likes

I didn’t even consider that as a question, let alone an import one… I suppose that’s because I don’t cut my carts. If my product isn’t something I wouldn’t personally consume, then how am I supposed to slang it to another human being and not feel some degree of deception or feeling like a greedy fat merchant fuck.

Do you ingest the products that you cut? Or do you set aside a personal stash without the cut?

6 Likes

who said i make carts?

Assuming makes an ass out of U and Me :rofl:

1 Like

True, just the way you phrased it made it seem like you we eager to find out what the next best cut was. Never assume :joy:

1 Like

Assuming leads to ass dabs…

8 Likes

Im always eager to learn as much as possible.

Knowledge is power and wisdom is understanding. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I’d smoke that rig in a heartbeat. I’d even smoke it from where the banger goes

2 Likes

But ass dabs leads to smiles.

I almost got my gf to boof disty once. I backed down because I didn’t know what would happen to her but she was down lol

5 Likes

Agreed.

I listened to the CDC Teleconference today with the FDA and many states’ health officials. Here are my key take-aways:

• IL and WI are the largest cohorts of patients, and so far no identifiable relationships have been found among samples.
  • In all the FDA’s testing so far, no one compound/substance has been identified.
  • The FDA found “tocopherol acetate” in 10 out of 18 samples, or 55.56% of the samples tested had tocopherol acetate. The FDA didn’t say whether they found alpha or gamma or other isoforms.
  • NY State Dept. of Health found “vitamin E acetate” in “nearly all” the samples tested (not all samples). The Wadsworth Center didn’t identify the isoform, and “nearly all” can mean a wide range like between 75% and greater.
  • No reports so far have identified the isoform of vit E acetate.
  • All 5 cases in the NY cluster used THC vape, most used nic vape, and all of them have lipoid pneumonia.
  • Lipoid pneumonia found in most patients, and it can only be caused by fats (a type of lipid). The liquid lipids found on the lungs of patients can be produced by the lungs (rarely) or come from outside (vape). But, doctors can’t tell if the lipids they test from the lungs came from the body or from outside the body. (Vit E aceate is not a lipid.)
  • 450 total possible cases.
  • FDA has greater than 120 samples they are testing.
  • Some states are doing their own testing, with the CDC’s assistance and guidance on surveillance case definitions.
  • Chemical exposure likely the cause.
  • FDA is looking for more causes, including toxins, poisons, heavy metals, solvents, cutters, cannabinoids, and pesticides.
  • First cases occurred between mid to late April in WI.
  • Not all patients reported vaping THC. Some reported vaping only nic juice. So not even THC is a common factor among all carts. However, it was noted that some patients lie and may have used THC but didn’t want to report it.
  • The average onset period is 6 days.

State Contacts:

1. I have a call into the Wadsworth Center, from NY who tested the suspected samples. I asked what isoform of vitamin E acetate they identified. I expect a call back from the lab early next week.
  2. I have a call in with Margret at the Oregon OMMP about the vape death in OR and if they found vit E acetate or vit E oil, and if they are planning to test carts in Metric system to see if they have vit E oils. I expect a call back on Monday.
16 Likes

Next thing you know @Audra and @TrueTerpenes are going to be on here claiming their diluent was actually meant for boofing

11 Likes

“never ending pyramid scheme of cut carts”

Dang that sounds like hell!

Carts - I get why people like them. But I wouldn’t be sad if carts just went away one day. Between the overhead and other issues like heavy metals, what a pain

5 Likes

Anyone ever hear of the case she mentions from 2000?

I guess I am old fashioned. If you are a manufacturer , you have responsibility to the end user. The only purpose of this shit is to rip off the end consumer. I feel like we are having a discussion about what is the best oregano to pass off as weed. We are better than this. I have people in market selling carts for $5. It costs more to make the damn things. Why are we racing to the bottom?

8 Likes

From Washington Post reporting from Illinois and Wisconsin health…
"About 84 percent of the patients told clinicians they used THC in e-cig devices. They reported using 14 different brands of THC products; the most common one was marketed under the “Dank Vape” label. That label is sold online and industry sources say marketers often fill an empty cartridge with potentially unsafe ingredients and sell to unsuspecting customers.

1 Like

If those “e-cig devices” are mods (like for making big clouds) and not small ones like juul pods, then there is a major heat difference. Those Mods have giant red hot coils in direct contact with a large surface area of oil or juice…

6 Likes

Those were definitely the takeaways I got from the conference call this morning too. Mostly just telling people they’ve got nothing to tell us and clearing up misinformation generated from what little information was available between updates.

1 Like

I thought the vg/pg made the big clouds? I don’t vape ecig

Vg makes the big clouds, pg gives the throat hit.

2 Likes

CDC Telebriefing: Update on Pulmonary Disease Associated with E-cigarettes

Here’s the audio of the briefing.

13 Likes