Fake Dank vapes warning

Kick that horse hard enough in da ball’s and I bet he take’s a big gulp :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Here is yesterday’s transcript once embargo drops at lunchtime.

1 Like

Anyone plan on calling in?

I would legitimately love to, I’m flying to Michigan today though, so I probably won’t even be able to listen to it…

1 Like

I’m planning on it, unless today’s meeting is the one that lasts 3 hrs.

1 Like

Everything is still on embargo until 1pm EST, but there’s not much of an update on causality. There will be a bunch of articles and a case study in regards to the issue coming out today.

2 Likes

These briefings are going daily now. Too much effort is going into this. We will have answers soon if I had to guess.

2 Likes

So…I understand why everyone is concerned. Inhaling anything isn’t good for you. Even oxygen “rust” your DNA.

Is there a general consensus on what to use to cut carts? That to me is the most important question and issue…but what do i know :thinking:

1 Like

The consensus is don’t cut.

9 Likes

Possibly CBD disty to cut seems to be the best option.

8 Likes

Beat me to it, but yeah. Skip the cut, really skip the inhalation. There are plenty of viable products on the market that don’t require inhalation and provide stellar results.

I’d predicted inhalants would go out of style as a delivery method nearly three years ago now due to the inherent risks of inhaling anything. I originally theorized we’d all be on edibles or pills of a sort. That day is coming and I welcome it. Anyone interested in getting behind a better delivery method should give me or @Krative a jingle.

4 Likes

@NoHeatNoVacuum I agree 100%.

@CuriousChemist22 Are you alluding to enhancing bioavailability/prodrugs of the molecules? :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Something like that. :wink:

3 Likes

NP’s?

1 Like

Boof it?
#makeboofingreatagain

7 Likes

Lol not quite, but that’s always a viable option, maybe not very discreet though.

2 Likes

Your telling me shart carts for boofing isn’t going to be the next big thing?
Damn lol

3 Likes

Ass dabs

I’m gonna ®️

5 Likes

Brings a whole new meaning to “splatter platter”

9 Likes

Way to lighten up this thread! I’m dying :joy::joy::joy:

6 Likes