Extractor Pay Discussion

Take home

3 Likes

Thank you.

I know, you think lots of things that I have seen evidence of the contrary to. So I donā€™t hold your opinion on the matter in very high regard, lol.

2 Likes

Thats greatā€¦ your actually giving your employees a wage they can support a family on! Others want people to have roommates or live with their parents forever.

9 Likes

and the feeling is mutual! We have seen your work and smoked itā€¦ :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

4 Likes

This is just off of a processing license? Or vertically integrated?

Probably doing better than both of us.

3 Likes

Same with machine shops, basically a milling machine is a money machine. Shit you can even make the printing plates they use in said machine. In big shops Programmers make $60+ hourly, but that is only a few people, the rest are operators. Operators make 14-18 hourly.
Even in big businesses very few people get paid the big money.

12 Likes

Equipment supply itā€™s clearly similar. I reached the pay wall starting. Know homies who made 12 million in sales get let go after no raises for 2 years. No commissions either.

4 Likes

ahh the glass ceilingā€¦

1 Like

I have manufacturing, cultivation, and distribution licenses
I have a couple guys who make more than I do. I go pick up build outs, to get new product in to be processed. They run the lab. Itā€™s actually well worth there pay

13 Likes

Whatā€™s your location if you donā€™t mind me asking so we can get an understanding of cost of living. @Greenleafpro

2 Likes

Thatā€™s vertically integrated. That explains everything, haha.

Vertical integration is the key to being the most profitable, also requires the most initial capitol. Mind if I ask how many investors you have?

3 Likes

sounds like the hardest market caliā€¦

7 Likes

Am I wrong that he isnt fully vertical integrated? Due to not doing retail?

Or is that included/lumped in distribution In Cali? @Greenleafpro

3 Likes

Just out side Sacramento California. Had my type 7 back in 2018

6 Likes

Youā€™re the boss people are looking for.

4 Likes

Iā€™m not sure his point

My impression is that distribution is retail.

You are wrong. Disto is fulfillment

6 Likes