Extractor Pay Discussion

Distro sells to dispo

3 Likes

So, you have to have a separate license to sell the product made from your manufacturing license?

1 Like

And the ability to buy others and sell that too.

Distro

1 Like

Thatā€™s what I thought!

Thank you

1 Like

Whenever people talk shit about me not being an extractor I ask to see their paychecks lol

3 Likes

Gotcha, is that a no on how many investors you have then?

and the competition is nuts in caliā€¦ and this guy can pay his techs well. I know BG pays 6 figures for his employees

their market is the best but also the most competitive.

he also has a retail licenseā€¦ as well as cultivation and type 6 and 7 lab. LOL

3 Likes

And we need to acknowledge those who pay well
So others can realize.

7 Likes

Manufacturer can make and package products. Disto gets them in the stores. Maybe you donā€™t know how this really works.
The idiots that over pay for there licenses are chads

6 Likes

In some states you donā€™t need distro to sell to stores and can hire your own sales teams.

5 Likes

Iā€™ll be honest I have no idea how the Cali market works. I know how MI and CO work.

4 Likes

We have done it with traditional money, no investments other than time and sweat.

13 Likes

I believe wa is producer, processor and retail

So you wouldnā€™t need a distro, just a sales team.

You can have producer and processor, but not all 3. Pretty lame imo lol

Bring on the full vertical integration

6 Likes

Ahhhhhhh. This answers all the questions, haha.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s the best answer.

4 Likes

man whats wrong with starting small with some cash and flipping it into something legalā€¦ its the american dream!

cant imagine how many of our big corporate juggernauts were built with not so legal cash at one point!

13 Likes

I didnā€™t say there was anything wrong with it.

1 Like

I own a ac bisness, my partner owns multiple bisness.

12 Likes

Hvac guy went big!

1 Like

then why does it answer all your questionsā€¦ as easily as he succeededā€¦ he could have easily failed.

that market is pretty cutthroat. if your surviving cali your doing well.

5 Likes