Extraction equipmens and stainless steel parts from Chinese Manufactuer

Maybe i should include a quote from you so the recognize you.

3 Likes

Exactlyā€¦havent called you anything but a troll. And possibly brokeā€¦but that might be a given at this pointā€¦

4 Likes

hahahaā€¦this is the funniest thread everā€¦guys source your goods where you want.

Please make informed decisions with your money. Feel free to order from any one including KSTā€¦

i will sayā€¦i dont get my stainless from KST. I have no reason to lie. Im not trying to protect this as a businessā€¦its a hobbyā€¦LMAOā€¦its a hobby. Not a real business! its just a little side money here and there.

if you want to source your own clampsā€¦and fittingsā€¦KST. has it covered. except when you get a bad batch of clampsā€¦wait forget i said that last partā€¦lol

1 Like

That is a post I did not expect from you lol.

Good work.

Itā€™s settled.

So is your company.

Yes and no lol

Dig all you want, I have a shovel if you need one?

@sonicgardens check it.

1 Like

If he sells Chinese trash then I run fuck out that Chinese trash!!! Wonā€™t ever go anywhere else now!

@Killa12345ā€™s Chinese Trash forever!.. Where are then damn itallics when you need them!
Havenā€™t had one issue, way better support than bvv lmao

Some might call my work top quality

2 Likes

anyone want to move this thread into the echo chamberā€¦feel freeā€¦i just dont wanna move this one like im trying to hid it.

only called this guy a trollā€¦he on the other hand has called me all types of things without even knowing how i operate but its cool. I dont sell to alias as steve in WA EVER. LOL

2 Likes

its that I on the top row by the boldā€¦lol

3 Likes

Come on bro. This is the best action Iā€™ve had since i been up here on this hill pulling tarps making more :money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face: than you. Some people just feel some sort of way when a mans bicycle cost more than there car. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

that was the best line yetā€¦i know mans in the triangle pull weight but fuckā€¦my whole career might be a stretch in one cropā€¦

3 Likes

With the prices that outdoor flower is fetching now a days :man_facepalming: No carbon wheels for you my friend. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Lol Iā€™ve seen dep LBS from southern Humboldt
Danker than 99% of industry flower lol

And itā€™s rummored buyers still will pay for quality lol

I do like you guys, but the best at what you do you are not, and neither am I, at least I see that for what it is lol

Humboldt, :thinking: like the squid? Wouldnā€™t know anything about that.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

All of our equipment is made in the USA, with no steel coming from China. Always choose USA made.

Also, good luck getting any kind of extractor servicing from a company in China. Things break, and need to be replaced all the time. Why waste the time, money or effort on something you canā€™t get a real live person who speaks english to service?

2 Likes

im still trying to figure whats the personal vendetta against me @Definitedistilation. I just stated you were wrong and proved i do business with themā€¦

then you go on an attack like im some rip off artist. Have you personally had business with me?? Can you show me one supplier for something i carry thats cheaper inside the US.

Why you so mad broā€¦

Why cant all these other companies charge the same as i do??? They canā€¦just choose not to

I cant be the biggest purchaser of Carbon Chemistry Productsā€¦but why am i the cheapest and by significant amountsā€¦

Its not cause im paying cheaperā€¦im just taking less margin = im not making as much = im providing a service to my customers providing the same stuff as everyone else cheaper. Whats dishonest about that?? Once againā€¦ I dont buy my steel from KST!

Here is even a better oneā€¦How about you look up diamond minerā€¦the supplier that uses my description and pictures word for wordā€¦hmmmm that might be itā€¦

the pictures and the hints are enough to figure out who i useā€¦but heyā€¦ I buy all my steel and everything from KSTā€¦i just choose to checkout on 2 different platforms on the same day for my own health

6 Likes

Thats exactly why i order from killa. His customers service is top shelfā€¦ just cause he sources from china makes no difference. He knows where to get his products.
I havent had any hydrocarbon extraction parts break.
Pumps need to be serviced. But thats it

3 Likes

and the people using your stuff and my stuff are 2 totally different categories. I dont own anything as expensive as the machines you sell. They look awesome. Could use some Co2 terpsā€¦haha.

Welcome to the forum and looking forward to hearing more about your co2 systems.

4 Likes

Iā€™ve literally bought thousands of dollars of parts from @Killa12345 and have had 0 issues, his customer service is better than any supplier Iā€™ve dealt with both professionally (I purchase roughly 3 million in electrical parts and supplies a year) and personally on the cannabis industry side of things. Heā€™s shown himself to be the kind of businessman we need more of, not just in the industry, but everywhere. Heā€™s the kind of guy that understands that true success happens through collective success. @Definitedistilation, you havenā€™t been here long so let me give you a heads up, @Killa12345 has done more to earn the trust and loyalty of this community through his continued participation, guidance of newcomers, positive attitude, and facilitation than you likely ever will. You have a lot of accusations, and not much evidence to substantiate your claims. If this is all you have to offer here, Iā€™m not so sure that your ā€œparticipationā€ is wanted/needed.

9 Likes