Extraction equipmens and stainless steel parts from Chinese Manufactuer

not even close my bro…I buy my steel on alibaba threw trade assurance…AND YOUR not close bro.

Im willing to show you the purchases on Alibaba…feel free to reach out to COCO and ask if i buy steel from her.

and actually im not even going to respond to this anymore. mislead the forum. 2 members are currently having orders drop shipped. I guarentee you 100000% they are not coming from bill. Im willing to bet on this. Care to put up a 1000 and really put something on the line.

2 Likes

You can try to mislead customers to make yourself a buck all you want, most “American Made” steel is just Chinese stock from a company similar to KST and welded by some ego inflated sweaty guy in a warehouse.

for small batch orders, I’ll stick to a robot welder (of which I’ve seen in person) that will make mistakes, but much less often than human operators.

I sell chinese steel. LOL. I admit that bro. Your the one with the name USA wholesale steel. IM misleading my customers??

all my stuff comes from china…Ive drop shipped orders and have customs orders drop shipped now. None of these come from bill. YOu can keep misleading all you want. I have nothing to hide. @bg305 knows my supplier… @square_root_pharms know too…

Ill put 10K on the line. @that445guy right now has a order in transit…ALL custom lids and parts from my actual stainless supplier…LETS bet 10K on it. and see who is full of shit!! There is enough evidence above to see who is full of shit and whos not!

Im completely an open book…keep trying bro

4 Likes

HAHA KST steel co IS on alibaba mainly LOL

This proves absolutely nothing.

The conclusion I am drawing from this is you get your supply from them and are worried if consumers find out it would negatively affect your rep. Lol

1 Like

No im just trying to save people the headache of getting shitty stainless. And if you think i get my stainless from them…put your money where your mouth is bro…Talk is cheap!

1 Like

i can confirm at least 2 of @Killa12345 suppliers of SS parts and none of them are KST

2 Likes

Guess the “proof” is in fact, “in the pudding”

To all customers looking for best value bags product at an amazing price, head over to KST steel.

It’s time to stop raping consumers

1 Like

Thanks bro…sometimes…i hate having to prove myself to people!

Yes people if you want some of the cheapest stainless on alibaba…a person who will be any price on any piece…Please contact COCO and said quality stainless sent you…

She will be any price on stainless. BE WARNED if it leaks…or you have an issue…You have been warned. Her clamps are bomb…if you dont get a bad batch like i have to send back now…this is what im talking about…LOOK at this clamp…30x are going back to china…You can ask her if im sending back the clamps. too.

2 Likes

you got any purchases or proof…I got email too bro…Who is raping people. Im the cheapest on the internet. Look me up. Beat my price!

6 Likes

Dude, wtf is your deal.
Killa is always upftont and honest with everyone. He has nvr mislead a single person hear. He said he purchases some thing from them.

5 Likes

Every single box there is full of clamps from KST. non of my stainless is. bottom line. you can ask all you want…im not telling you who i get my stainless from. point blank…its not KST…Companies like my stainless orders…If you think my clamp orders are big…

5 Likes

Nothing at all against killa, in any way shape or form,
But to dissuade people from a perfectly legit (in the Chinese steel world :joy:) manufacturer is just wrong.

He’d be hard pressed to actually prove his “other” manufacturer is producing any higher product than said manufacturer.

And sounds awfully like job security to me.

I believe in transparency and an open market to further the industry and ANYBODYS supplying needs. Even though I am no longer in the CLS business myself.
Like I said, been there, done that.

And killa, I’m not fishing for anything, just clarifying that KST is comparable to most other Wenzhou manufacturers. And weather you believe it or not they do produce or source a large percentage of BVV line.

You still havent proven anything, i wouldnt tell someone like you my suppiers either. Im sure if i asked he would tell me.

Sry had to edit, i wouldnt

3 Likes

There are even better producers than i use but their price if off the charts.

I dont need to sell any of this…my job is secure my friend.

Im still waiting for the proof.

Comparable…I think my stainless quality is the best… I 100% KNOW OF A SUPPLIER THAT OFFERS ABSOLUTE PERFECT STEEL WORK. The price is off the chart. I take out the guess work. I buy all my steel from china. If you want to find your own suppliers like Bill KST. Go right ahead. I have no issue with you finding your own stuff. Please do.

If you think this is my only hustle…stick around more…you can see…This is a small part of what i do and have. Im retired practically because of my passive income…ive said this numerous time…follow me on IG…You will see how i start every day with a 2+ hour bike ride with some dabbing all day.

Im good bro…im waiting for you to show an inkling of your proof. Ive showed my alibaba ordering which doesnt accept paypal…and my billkst which dont like alibaba trade assurane…wonder why…LOL

4 Likes

Killa just showed me who his supplier is with a receipt and its not the same company

3 Likes

Hmm, who to believe. Someone who been here for 6 days trying to sell his shit or someone who has been a trusted contributing member of the community for a yr or so

5 Likes

Just just being an ass to a good dude

3 Likes

No it started with arguing about wether a place is a made specific stuff

1 Like

Steve, so I’m sure we can vet you thru BVV as you stated you worked with them, correct? I’m sure they will tell me you provided your services for them.

1 Like

@BG305 m
I msg you. I might be wrong about some things