Extraction equipmens and stainless steel parts from Chinese Manufactuer

Bro are you missing a chromosome or something???
Such a dickhead. Your the biggest troll future4200 has seen

6 Likes

I like Esgle from China. Nice stuff and the Baba sales chic sends me videos of her boxing. Lol! Just trying to get us back on track here.

3 Likes

Funny how @Killa12345 previous experience with this China company ended up being accurate even to this day

6 Likes

Ya i wish i seen this thread before i tried. Would have went straight to killa

3 Likes

That is all i was trying to preventā€¦something like your experience to happen. That is all i was trying to doā€¦warn people about my experiencesā€¦ Im not gonna be able to close every deal or sale. Im only 1 person. Not some huge business. This is a hobby businessā€¦like one that your passionate about and see an angle to provide a good quality piece at a lower price. its not hardā€¦anyone can do this. All it takes is cash and patienceā€¦ nothing special what i do.

Im trying to save people thousand dollar mistakes like ive shown above with sunthai.

10 Likes

Ill upgrading very soonā€¦ ill be contacting @Killa12345 for that purchaseā€¦

6 Likes

I have contacted killa before to make a purchase of some stainless, he directed me to one of his competitors who was $5-$10 more expensive for the parts I wanted but would get it to me 2 weeks sooner. To hear that killa is only worried about making money made me laugh

12 Likes

I bought a vac oven from these guys, recently
I canā€™t fault it yet

Just the listing pic was changed a couple days prior to payment

I didnā€™t take much notice

I end up getting a oven with 2 shelves and no interior light

I still canā€™t complain because of the price I paid compared to my other options

However abit more clarity would good

1 Like

Mistake was supposed to pm

Where the hell is the delete button

2 Likes

There is no seeming about itā€¦ @Killa12345 is as G as it comes, and we could learn from his examples!

1 Like

We got about 90% of our extractors from China. 5k for the parts and it was like another 15k to get it certified by an engineer. Definitely much cheaper than paying 50k-100k for a basic system.

Almost every system you see, Bizzybee, bhogart etc etc is from China. Youā€™re just paying for the name. Since I put it together in the US, I can stamp it with a ā€œMade in USAā€ sticker, which is what they all do.

5 Likes