Extracting in Colombia - What if you had to start over how would you do it?

Id use one of these, but I designed them so I’m partial.

What end product(s) do you want to produce? And what market(s) do you want to export to? Start from there and work backwards

i fully disagree with this statement. All this stuff has to sell. Right now the supply is far outgrowing the demand. I dont think the demand will ever cross with the supply. Too many countries are growing it. Too many want to process it. Its gonna be a simple economics discussion.

I was joking about the cocaine crop thing but columbia has THC cannabis and id be investing all my money in that industry. Obviously the demand far outweighs supply in cannabis.

3 Likes

Thank you for your comment.

Ethanol - As it is cheap in Colombia - Scratch the craft
This will require staff, warehouse.

1 Like

Ya that was an overzealous “explode”…

Isolate prices might stabilise, after dropping for a while longer :laughing:

2 Likes

Start here

Then check this out

1 Like

tinctures

full spectrum.

As little refinement as possible to keep it true and organic.

2 Likes

About how much for the X model?

1 Like

only 200k…ROI in 16.8 Years… joking

3 Likes

International MED import-export is a complete mess right now - and there are only a few select countries that import. Even the largest importing market (Germany) only imported until they got their domestic production online recently. Plus the barrier is much higher than hemp. If you have the cash to prepare for+weather 1-2 years of no revs it’s a great move though.

idk in the next 1-2 years I could see isolate+t free distillate prices rising. Can’t see all these 5-10mg CBD products surviving, the standard dose will definitely increase. And there’s waaay more markets that are unsaturated, you can even sell products in Hong Kong.

1 Like

All of these latin American countries need revenue many did not make IMF payments and see Cannabis as taxing opportunity. We are focusing on the CBD market .

I appreciate all of your comments - thank you.

1 Like

what do you mean these 5-10 mg products - I am guessing the amount per a bottle presently available is too low for the price it is being sold for?

1 Like

Yes 100000%, some products are even labelled to contain “x” amount of cbd and test back at nothing whilst being sold for exorbitant amounts

Colombia has the equivalent of the FDA and that kinda if nonsense won’t fly. For example I would order holle.de powered milk for my newborn from Germany to the US. For the simple reason you would get Jail time for selling a NON ORGANIC product as such. Colombia does not mess around when it comes to product purity and labeling. They too have Jail time for mislabeling products.

1 Like

your telling me. we have seen a lot of your countries product purity here in miami. LOL i joke i joke

3 Likes

Extractionguy

Where did you get the world war II natzi scientists in that video?

I especially like the plug and play option.

Speaking with a few outfits and it seems like they always do a second round with the same material to ensure the maximum extraction. What is your take on centrifuge versus - screw press.

As a designer of a system do you seem similarities in equipment that was developed 50 years ago to extract vanilla. Do they not also use ethanol?

why not these guys?

School me.

Thank you for commenting.

The Canadians were the first to rush Colombia when they allowed cultivation. Then the Colombians watched, took notes and asked questions. Afterwards the took the Canadians out for dinner and drinks right before they droped them off at the airport and said, dont come back. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

10 Likes

Was thinking the same thing

i feel like a dick saying it though. @ColombiaCBD is here looking for sound advice and im here joking about some of the history his city has been involved with. super sorry @ColombiaCBD. Just trying to joke around a little with the current climate of D8 people on the site

3 Likes

Nah Killa12345 - Netflix really ingrains into the minds of many the old Colombia. Us cities are becoming much more violent and dangerous than Colombia - In the end they all will collapse into America but that is another explanation.

What concerns me is the DEA and the alphabet soup agencies in the US with their war on drugs. It appears they are going after CBD production in the US.

At least with Colombia there is a path you can follow. The illicit growing does not like the legal stuff but with it being legalized it will drive down he price and reduce the incentive for violence that comes with it.

It is a lot easier to grow illicitly in Peru or Venezuela than Colombia. The us has 7 military base sin Colombia and moves against the drug trade.The more cannabis that gets out the profits from the illegal trade will drop. The US still spends money to spray the illicit crops in Colombia. There has been pushback from groups in Colombia against the legalized growers

3 Likes