Exotic Strains

I had nothing but bad luck with their “purple” line. Nanners everywhere. I can’t say I agree with this one.

1 Like

Heard this about everything from green point…

1 Like

Yeah, I wouldn’t recommend them personally at all. I dropped a few bucks on a few strains, popped two and the rest are destined for the trash.

1 Like

I love living soil and organically grow flower. As a somewhat uneducated farmer when it comes to nutrient uptake specifically, I really struggle.

I grew organically for years and just struggled beyond belief to get the quality of flower that I actually wanted. Sure, the flower was still great and flavor was on point but my yields were limited to no more than 1.5lbs a light and me being the cannabis snob I am, I knew the quality and weight wasn’t good enough.

Making the jump to rdwc was terrifying but overall my flower quality got much better, my max yield more then doubled and my run costs (nutrients, media, man hrs) is 75% less.

I’ll never look back

22 Likes

Word you’re probably right. This was all based off of what I heard a few years back. Lemme cross that one off the list.

I love it. Every growing style has its place. As long as it’s done at its best, I’m a happy camper.

I would love a rdwc room on autopilot, and rock my living soil on all light light dep and outdoor grows.

If you ever need some more dehus like that blue one HMU, I got the connect.

lol

2 Likes

Yeah, it seems they’ve gone downhill, I read a bunch of positive reviews, so it seems like they had some fire at one point.

Sure…rub it in.

I spent 6hrs potting xxx plants. 15x 1.5cu’ bags of ocean forest soil. 1x 2.2lb bag of mycos.

3 Likes

Lol it took me 5-6 hrs to wash my hydroton to my liking. Cyco nutrients has a better version but it’s next to impossible to get right now

3 Likes

We are an Ethos house. 4 out of 5 seeds are keepers for weight and potency. We are testing In House Genetics, but some of their stuff are real stinkers as far as yield.

5 Likes

Wild, I haven’t had a bad round with in house yet.

Have you tried sun grown genetics?

1 Like

Bodhi never disappoints. Buying the latest hype strain will at best get you herms at worst won’t pop I.e. candy rain. Most ‘exotics’ in my experience have been all show no go. If looking to cash in, bag appeal is all the custies look for. If looking to find your own ‘exotics’, pop the beans you purchase. Sitting them in a vault is useless. Good luck in your hunt

4 Likes

His star dawg male was an absolute stud. Personally I’ve never smoked a purple punch with any sort of high. Not a strain I’d reverse. GU doesn’t breed. He pimps all his breeding out to a grade A kuntrag scheissenbeans. I’ve had decent results from his stardawg crosses. Will say I haven’t found any ‘exotics’ from his sd crosses, but for somebody ‘new’ (not saying op just a general statement), I’d say his SD crosses have a place in the market

1 Like

Look at this guy doing big things :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Private crosses ftmfw!!!

3 Likes

My 3yr old representing!

5 Likes

@TwistedStill, @Hansel and myself have the stardawg guava female. She’s unbelievable, that and the dogwalker are a step above the rest with the Chem profile

4 Likes

@Hansel and @BG305 got sent some special pacs of Bodhi seeds. Did you ever pop those @BG305?

4 Likes

I’m going to save mine for next years outdoor season. Make them some monsters.

Going to add a couple hoop houses next year with string lights just for them.

1 Like

Califunkyufarms is the coolest name I’ve came across in a while…love it!

Your product looks super! Packaging too!

Like I mentioned I missed the Lipstick Lesbian strains. That’s what I call them. And I really love LL’s too!

What is it I’m missing? Gonna post a couple of my pics…show my :fire: too. I’ll learn.

But now back to the hunt with a question.

Is a classic breeder like Bodi being left behind by others? Jw

2 Likes