Exotic Strains

Currently my favorites are 707SeedBank and CSI Humboldt.

Has anyone tried Mean Gene’s, or Swampboy Seed’s gear?

1 Like

@FicklePickle thanks again homie

7 Likes

Another one I’m running this summer

2 Likes

![image|230x500]

This is what’s in the GH (as far as seeds go)

I have a few sample packs from in house In there also, ccbx2

3 Likes

I don’t see anyone saying Exotic Genetix. Not surprising. They have the intersex genetics baked right in!

1 Like

I talked to DVG at the Cup quite a bit. I wanted to try their gear. A buddy had a bad experience with them, so I’m getting a lot of mixed messages.

1 Like

I ran Corey and guava and loved both. Gu’s male is a bit dominant in all his crosses in my opinion. To keep it :100:, I bought multiple gps strains when I first started growing and personally, I had no issue with GPS gear. It wasn’t until somebody started sending me ‘exotics/clone-onlys’ that I went away from GPS. Over all, I had a positive experience with GPS including his S1 debacle. Sure many claim to have gotten fucked from that whole ordeal. However, knowing a lot of the people who claim to have gotten fucked, I’d say a lot was their approach to the situation. I’d do it all over again tbh

Damn the super snow lotus! Good luck sir

3 Likes

Also, thanks for the motivation. Pulled out my DWC I have put off running for over a year now. Washing hydro ton and will get her up and running.

3 Likes

P91, bullrider and hawgsbreath are all legendary strains from San Diego

5 Likes

I’ve got the sugar cane in my room right now

3 Likes

Let me know what you think…

Haven’t had anyone that I know run it.

2 Likes

@Demontrich

2 Likes

Frosty af! My trim helper said it smelled like chocolate chip cookies. I have 1 in flower. Only on day 18.

5 Likes

I put one of these outside in the veggie garden this year. Hoping she finishes outdoors in Michigan :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

What’s your thoughts on the snow lotus?

1 Like

Running wowzers from exotic genetix. (runtzx strawberry’s and cream (( strawberry x cookies and cream)). 0 herm issues in any of the females which was 6/10 seeds. Fast finishing, heavy yield, frosty, with a nice strategic stretch in flower.
Have yet to find an exotic genetix strain that competes as far as Terpene profiles with my bag seed keepers from multiple fire cookie varieties over the years, but when it comes to frost and heavy yield exotic has always been on point. Blame the intersex issues on breeders either by incompetence or laziness not filtering them out by stress testing the genetics

2 Likes

Those are down in Costa and I haven’t been able to head back since February. The first ones that I got didn’t pan out.

@Apothecary36 I’m pretty sure CSI has beans. If not give attitude seed back a look see.

1 Like

Exotics in my book are a special cut that you can only get from a small circle of people. You can get some fire from seed if you number your phenos and put the time in but every off spring is technically different. If you get a cut of a clone only strain, that’s exotic. I don’t think there’s any real definition but no ones calling stuff you can just get a pack of seeds for online exotics.

4 Likes

I got really tired of the gate keeping with so called “exotic” strains.

I don’t mind talking about seed companies who aren’t afraid to send their A game these days.

1 Like