Exotic Strains

thats a pretty on point description. I love the old school strains that have been lost in time. Thats just as exotic to me as some gmo mac 1 runtz type of hype boi exotic.

Looking for some LA Confidential to smoke on havent seen it in a long time

8 Likes

We just had some snow land I guess that’s la confidential and snow cap, very orange crush like structure and terp profile. Don’t think it’s staying in the repertoire

4 Likes

This. Killed it LAC for years.

2 Likes

Flavorz

All I’m saying.

3 Likes

Like the other guy said In-House genetics is fire. CSI Humboldt as far as i’m aware is one of the best breeders in the world right now.

If I were to start growing again my list of breeders to get packs from would be
In-house genetics
CSI humboldt
Seed junky

Cannarado
Exotic genetics

Things may have changed but this is what I remember from like 4 years ago. I would follow each on instagram and see what kind of stuff they are putting out that you are interested in. Also check their “tagged in” section and see what kind of flower people are producing with their seeds.

4 Likes

CSI is a nor cal secret. I got the mendo purple kush and its something special.

6 Likes

Yup. Everything I’ve ever read says he is basically known as the best breeder in the world right now. I think he is sorta secret tbh. Not as marketing driven as the other dudes but it seems everything he puts his hands on is fire.

3 Likes

Capulator!

He has his own grow forum now.
Beanbasement.nl

8 Likes

Yeah. Been friends with cap for some time now. I started a grow log but haven’t had a chance to update it.

5 Likes

Second the la confidential, been trying to find that one for a year.

For me exotics include varieties with cannabinoid profiles high in minors and I don’t mind truly weird growth patterns either (would love to find a hazy grinspoon pearl pheno). Recently ordered some urgam valley from ace to try and find it, sadly none germinated.

2 Likes

Whos got kens gdp

Purple punch, dosi and gelato crosses is all I have been fucking with the last few rounds…

3 Likes

The purple punch is ridiculous fire

3 Likes

I’m super stoked to see how this cut turns out…

All the cuts for that matter.

Will be interesting knowing what the genetic potential can doo with rdwc vs grown In living soil outdoor.

2 Likes

You’re going to be blown away. I’m still smoking some oil from it. Did you get the headcheese too?

1 Like

I have 2 headcheese going in the GH

2 Likes

I do!! I’ve had it since 09

2 Likes

Welcome brother. Gonna be the one of the most prominent keepers. Bag seed from 75’!!!

6 Likes

The best weed I’ve smoked has been rdwc. That being said that grower had holy grail kush, la con and Darkstar. They were soo fire and heavy indica.

5 Likes

Only rdwc I have fucked with was @FicklePickle and it was absolute fire.

I’m a living soil/ regenerative ag, kind of guy. Personally, when done in an indoor setting I think it is right up there with any form of hydro.

Just a different route to get to the same end goal. KILL. Lol

7 Likes