Edible recipe

Hey guys pretty simple . I’m new to this site so hopefully y’all can help but I been getting starbursts gummies sour patch gummies gushers skittles etc. my plug fucked up by telling me a key part of how he coats edibles is with distillate and citric acid . Anyone got any idea so I don’t gotta go through him? I’m guessing he makes sugar with dist and cirtric acid and makes it into a liquid form and somehow covers the edibles in it? They’re actually potent asf and aren’t sticky or taste bad . That’s how ik he’s not just taking dist and brushing them I looked at all the other threads couldn’t find shit on this

1 Like

Hey welcome to the forum dude!

This one here is specific to making gummies from scratch (or so I believe so). Lots of good info in there either way that may go over what you’re looking for.

Soon enough though this will be my reference guide too.

I’d try heating the disty until it’s warm enough that you could spray it on…

5 Likes

I doubt he is roling gummy bears in distillate then into citric acid. And never use straight citric acid (i made that mistake).

2 Likes

Woo hoo
Sous vide is on it’s way. I was bored and went shipping on @bay

3 Likes

He’s probably, most definitely dissolving the distillate in alcohol (hopefully at least everclear) and spraying the candy, then tossing in citric acid to coat them and prevent them from being sticky.

Most likely.

6 Likes