Edible chips?

I know this is rediculous but i have multiple wholesale clients who want the doritos and other chip edibles. I highly doubt people are spraying disty onto them like u do with gummies. Does anyone got the tek or any input?:joy:

1 Like

for cheeze-its/goldfish and the like you can just mix your decarbed oil into olive oil, toss/spray to coat, then bake til dry. I’d imagine doritos and cheetos can be done the same way

7 Likes

Immediately runs to the store and buys 5 bags of goldfish

15 Likes

:man_farmer:

@replxce if it’s not for you to consume, please dont spray.
Focus your energy maybe on a dip for the chip.

2 Likes

what are you going to use for packaging?

Seems it would be more so worth it to make a infused vat of oil to flash fry them in, then coat with flavoring of choice for sku & bake them off till crisp. Can even use soluble powder to add that kick.

2 Likes

Nacho cheese weed dip ftw

2 Likes

I make edibles and I have concerns with overdosing. You need to make the whole package 1 dose or people always eat too much. If they think they are baller they can buy 3

4 Likes

The only thing that may happen is waking up 18hours later ready to eat & drink every morsel in sight. I don’t foresee someone overdosing on cannabis products.

i mean they cant drive, cant go to work cant move etc… Nobody deserves that unless they do it to themself on purpose. If you made one bag of chips with 10 doses they may easily eat it all without knowing what will happen.

3 Likes

Do you drink 5 beers then go to work or drive or operate machinery? It’s just folks using common sense. If they’re not intellectual enough to read before consuming a product they have no experience on natural will take course & they’ll just have to explain that individual was under the influence due to poor moral & life decisions. No matter what if a bag is 25mg or 400mg, the end consumer can always choose to consume however much they’d like to get to that point. That’s not on the manufactures discretion, that’s why we label accordingly & follow regulations we are forced to abide by. If you’re on the BM producing a edible you have no knowledge or have the knowledge to be preparing properly, then it’s on you then to educate your consumer. But still again on them for choosing those decisions.

The only argument would be the same as the bartender serving law, & that would have to be of course in person service not take & go consume on own recognizance.

1 Like

that doesn’t take up evenly and will degrade rapidly. what a stupid idea

4 Likes

Can maltodextrin be used to powder the oil?

We once powdered a liter of rendered lamb fat.

2 Likes

Most folks dont have “common sense” when it comes to edibles. I fell into that hole 1x by accident.

1 Like

Never said what type of oil, stop assuming something & making yourself even more of a douche.

1 Like

DHGate packaging…

These? Got to be d8, no?

3 Likes

Probably
I remember all the fake ass cart packaging from there.

2 Likes

I must have been tired this morning. I though this thread was about making leftover rosin chips into edibles.

4 Likes

It’s the new pringles (rosin chips).

1 Like

Man if you think the hidden fat kid in me is going to stop at eating just one freaking chip you’re out your goddamn mind lol.

It’s already a freaking problem. I love gummy bears. This scenario has played out a few times:

Eat suggest gummy dose.
Remember I’m a freak for gummies
Seductively look at more
Resist the urge
Calculate if it’s
Fuck already ate another one
Regret

Seriously you can put billboards up with dosage recommendations but you put it in a salty savory snack? And expect someone to eat a single fucking chip or cracker…
Oh boy goodnight.

10 Likes