ECAP New Full Ceramic Cart--Still Free Sample for Future42 Friends

Hi FT42 Friends,

I belive many of friends have tested our CERALL Series cartridge, thanks to all friends for your recognition, suggestions and criticisms of our products, we will continue to work hard to optimize our products. Now we released a new seris named 10R, still free samples. Or if you are interested in Cerall Cartridge, pls DM me.

Here is the brief intro of 10R

Products Highlights:

1. Diameter: 10.5mm (since CERALL cart is a little bit larger than standard cart, many friends suggest us to down the size to fit the standard battery.Now 10R can do it)
  2. Patented Ceramic Core Technology , no need to worry about patent trouble
  3. Still full ceramic cart: cotton free & heavy metal free (third party tested in CA)

If any firend is interested in, please feel free to send me a DM or write to me at kane@ecapvape.com

Thanks
Kane

5 Likes

Id love to try them but they aren’t readily available to us like other carts are…

DMed you, pls check it when it’s convenient for you, sir!

1 Like

Thank you.

I’d like to note for the sake of it…their MOQ went down to 1000pc which is more doable for a guy like me. That simple change makes these available to me. Thank you.

8 Likes

My pleasure like always :grin:

Is any other friend or team interested in our products? Dozens of free samples have been sent out in the past two weeks. We desired nothing but your professional feedback :grin:

1 Like

I’m interested for sure. I normally shoot about 1000 per week where I work

DMed you, sir!

please dm me with pricing. US inventory?

DMed you, sir!

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2022!

SPECIAL PROMOTION ON ECAP 10R CARTRIDGES
GET 20% EXTRA WHEN YOU ORDER 50,000 PCS & MORE AT ONE TIME
GET 10% EXTRA WHEN YOU ORDER 20,000 PCS & MORE AT ONE TIME

*This promotion is valid until Feb. 28th

Also any friends is interested in our products, please DM me! Free samples as always.

Cotton free makes flavor purer! Below is some feedback regarding our products. Any friends wanna test our product please let me know, will send out samples asap!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CaVNueiul77jk8Y_I6y3P1tEb6IzoN1xXPM5g00/

Hi Kane!

Do the “10” models utilize glass or PCTG?

What do cart producers prefer:

• Glass only
  • PCTG is fine
  • Dont care, cost is king

0 voters

1 Like

Hello Panea,

Totally understand your concern! Regarding this problem, here is something I want to say

1. Firstly regarding this problem, we have 3 type of “10” series carts. 10P, 10R, 10S. 10R utilize PCTG, 10S and 10P utilize glass. I will give products details below.

2. Healthy is one of our most important principles. As you know, you have purchased many CL serise( CERALL) carts, CERALL is cotton free and utilize glass, and most of our carts are sell $1.35-$1.5. The price is not cheap. We must utilize the most healthy material regardless cost.

3. Why 10P utilize PCTG. Because of the structure of the carts. 10R is Riveting Top, if we equipe glass on 10R, glass is too fragile to suffer the pressure, it will be broken easily after our test, so we only choos PCTG. But the PCTG supplier we choos is same with CCELL, we choos the best PCTG supplier to make sure quality is there.

Sincerely,
Kane

1 Like

Highlights Summary of 10P, 10S, and 10R

1. All type of carts are equiped with cotton free tech
  2. We are good at R&D and produce ceramic heater. We own hundreds of patents related to ceramic heaeter. And all carts have been patented!
1 Like

10P brief info

Products Highlights:
Tank Material: Glass

1. Patented Ceramic Core Technology , no need to worry about patent trouble
  2. Still full ceramic cart: cotton free & heavy metal free (third party tested in CA)
  3. Here is new ceramic heater vaping mode, larger oil contact area.
    untitled.2728_1 00_00_00-00_00_30
2 Likes

10S brief info

Products Highlights:
Tank Material: Glass
1.Thechnology is totally same with CERALL, the only difference is the diameter of the cart. Because some customers think CERALL is a little bit larger and can not fit standard batter. 10S diameter is 10.5mm and can fit standard battery perfectly.

1 Like

Very nice!

The CL series has been great for me, highly recommended. Ceramic masters!
The direct fused center post is surely an innovative enough addition to usurp any patent issues imo!

Super interested in the 10S and 10P

1 Like

Have sent email to you! After confirming the quantity, will send out samples soon!