CERALL Carts - Opinions?

Has anyone tried the CERALL carts? I got some samples and they seem well constructed. Filled them up and they hit pretty nice. However, this is only a small sample. I’m curious if anyone has any extensive experience with these carts? Longevity, consistency, reliability, etc.

Thanks

7 Likes

quite a few of us are interested in these as they seem to be the only true wickless carts out. who did you talk to there? I sent them an inquiry on their website and alibaba page and haven’t heard back

5 Likes

They reached out to the company I work for and sent us some samples. I’ll see if I can get their name and contact info.

4 Likes

Im about to pull the trigger on a couple boxes. Thought this pic/info was interesting:

Center post and coil directly fused!

8 Likes

This might be great for really thick oils. No cotton to burn

2 Likes

Everytime I pass this thread I see “ @Killa12345 CERR(E)AL CARTS

12 Likes

Hey @yoshi, any updates on your experiences after another 15 days with them?

I got my package yesterday.

Packaging is top notch, nicely sealed with hefty thread and lid plastic nub caps.

The build quality is a big step up from the ascents and wolkenteks that Ive used.

The performance is excellent so far as well, super early though for a proper assessment/review. No clogs to suck out so far

I’m going to load up a crystal heavy sample today to test how they handle them with no wick!

7 Likes

Can you puff on these carts for more than a couple of hits?

It seems that no matter the cart, you can only take a few hits before you have to let the carts coil get saturated again. And it seems to take forever.

I’m hoping those ducores will be different, I’m hoping the fact they are wider will help.

3 Likes

Do you guys really REALLY want these carts? I’ve had their poor rep in limbo while I wait for my iCell to clear. They want a $10k commitment for them.

I have tried these back when they were tuned for specific blends. The cart was tasty. There was amazing reliability.They dis not preform well with cheaper batteries.

THEY WORK BEST WITH VARIABLE VOLTAGE MODS. All the hate I have found on them has been by people with cheapo pen batteries.

Humbolt vape tech used to sell these making for cheap and quick samples.

3 Likes

Sounds like a good personal use cartridge. Reddit-able

4 Likes

We like them! Haven’t had any issues with them in the time since I posted this. They are wide so they don’t fit in some battery types like the palm and such. However, they did send us samples of their batteries and they are pretty nice. I don’t know about them working on stick type batteries or not. I’ll have to check with my team and see what battery everyone has been using. Overall though, solid cart.

2 Likes

Ive got a couple of boxes of 0.5ml Cerall im looking to offload at cost.

I bought to many…

They are the best cart ive tried.
So have decided to order more with “OEM branding”.:metal:

I dont want to use many “stock” carts, so please dm if interested.
I’m even able avoid using DHL!

• looking to sell them in lots/box of 100 so I dont have to break em out of their nicely sealed packaging.
3 Likes

what did you pay for em sir?

2 Likes

They were $157/box to my door, so that plus shipping.

1 Like

so 1.57 per cart USD?

2 Likes

Correct.

1 Like

You guys think these are better than ascents?

3 Likes

that’s about the same price as ascent shipped on 100 count orders.

I need to try these

3 Likes

any idea where I get sample these at???

Make sure you try the 0.5mls and not the 1ml :shushing_face:

2 Likes