CERALL Carts - Opinions?

jerk
:wink:

just wait we will have blind test one day

.5ml harder hitting, more air flow, more taste

1ml taste like burns hotter but isnt, not as much air flow. restricted almost. more suttle flavor

maybe the length the smoke travels is affecting it

Do you have pictures of them? I kinda want to try em out

1 Like

YouCan UNI Pro Box Mod is a variable voltage mod.
I go the extra distance and get the mod to recognize the resistance (ohms) so it can better heat the coil.
It looks goofy and is $50, but it works.

Ill will get some up shortly.

1 Like

Splendubitably

The 1mls leak with cerall apparently. I have only tried 0.5, as I assume @pangea did

2 Likes

much cheaper on a 3rd party site. I always send people to lighterusa.com

2 Likes

Heres a pic of the carts and packaging, the lids are vac sealed too. HQ all around.

4 Likes

Do you have a box of 1ml I can test? Id rather not buy the bulk pack till I know

2 Likes

Looks good Pangea! Thanks for sharing. DM Btw

1 Like

I do not unfortunately. We decided to go exclusively with halfs this year.

3 Likes

Reviving this thread to see if anyone has had any further experience with these carts?

3 Likes

i can honestly say that these are some of the best hitting carts I’ve tried but on the flipside…if you drop them from 6in, they break
if the fall on their side (while inside a mod), they break
if you look at it too long, it might break…

so in short, great hit, almost as good as the Ispire but very, very brittle ceramic.

2 Likes

Interesting. Was this with recent batches? 1ml or 0.5ml?

1 Like

I’ve only broke one from dropping out of many testers, no custie complaints yet either.
Also had two break from the center post thread area when tightening the mouth piece on. I just took 5 used carts and dropped them three times from 7’ onto hardwood, no damage. Though they are stocky half ml size, not fullers.

Ive been leaning towards offering the cerall’s and the FTLX-75’s and letting the customers chose their preferred cart and seeing how it washes out after customer reviews of both.

The ceralls element is huge compared to every other cart ive cracked open, I think it must be increasing the vapor performance, huge tasty hits. I do get some clogging after half the cart is consumed, but have never sucked a clot into my mouth or had oil leak into the mouth area. The thinnest HTE leaked through the bottom, but other than that solid all around ime.

5 Likes

I’ve had these for a couple months now so I couldn’t tell you which batch it was and they were 0.5ml

2 Likes

The 0.5ml or 1ml clog halfway thru?

2 Likes

The half ml only, still havnt tried the 1ml ceralls. Not a perm clog/clot either, I havnt tried a cart that doesnt have this issue to some extent, though I half think that it could be my oil types vs the normal distillate:terp mix.

Have you tried any ceralls out yet?

3 Likes

Yeah, only the 0.5ml. The 1.0ml cerall are supposed to clog. I asked @QBD420 to send the 1ml to test this, but I recieved even more 0.5ml carts.

The “distributor” from michigan was a hoe ass p-word and stopped responding to me cause Im a competitor. I just want to test em

1 Like