ECAP New Full Ceramic Cart--Still Free Sample for Future42 Friends

looks very nice!

Samples received, my wooks are overwhelmed with joy will report back shortly. 10/10 would recommend

5 Likes

Thank you for your recognition sir! Looking forward to nothing but your professional feedback!

Loaded up a 5ml ceramic already with CBC/CBD and terps, very solid high quality heavy little cart. Good vapor. Generally not a fan of cartridges at all but these seem to be built quite well.

Also will be passing along one of these reusable adjustable temp batteries to a friend who sells quite a few of them in his store, they also seem surprisingly solid

1 Like

I need to run those pods samples DM

2 Likes

DMed you sir!

The ceramics work quite well too

Very large clouds of vapor with no taste other than what we put in em

2 Likes

5ml? Which one is that?

2 Likes

it’s 0.5ml, not 5ml

1 Like

Recently many friends asked what is cotton free tech (patented) , that’s the key point makes our carts can perform viscous concentrate well and deliver purer flavor.

Firstly maybe you can check other carts on the market. If you look into the intake hole on the center post and see white material, that’s cotton. But regarding our carts, there is no cotton in the center post, we kiln-fuse center post and ceramic core together directly in lieu of cotton/glue. So there is much larger space in the center post to stock the concentrate and make sure ceramic core can cotact with concentrate and is fully infused by concentrate. FYI

what’s the ceramic? aluminum nitride, silicon carbide? What wire material?

Hello sir :grin:
The structure ceramic, like center post, mouthpiece, it’s Aluminium oxide.
The microproe ceramic core, the formulation is very complicated. We have over 500+ copies of patented ceramic core formulations. Different formulation has different character porosity, strength and so on. The main component is silicon monoxide.
The heating coil is Cr-Fe-Al.
Our R&D team has over 15 years of expertise in the manufacturing of ceramic heating elements, we help many big customers to customize ceramic core, welcome to consult ceramic core customization business

any samples available? would you consider a Ti wire in the future?

Samples totally no problem sir, can you DM me?

2 Likes

I spoke with an ecap rep named Julie, placed a small sample order, she quoted me a 5k moq. You still offering ordered in the 1-3k range?

2 Likes

Hello sir, for Future4200 friends, the moq is lower, the moq is 1k. I have told her, she will contact you immediately!

2 Likes

Can you dm me price please.

No problem Sir!

I have 4000 grams of distillate to fill with many I plz have some samples for the cartridges thank u sm sir

Hello sir, has DMed you! Please check it when it is convenient for you! Much thanks!