Ecap D14 disposable

Form and function was really nice. Build quality seemed decent.

However I received 5 samples and all 5 samples failed. The device will continue to charge, power, and recognize a pull, however the dish will not fire. Every device last less than 15 hits.

Super disappointed. Going to rip one apart this weekend and get to the bottom of it. I had high hopes… Be wary of the D14 disposable… It’s not ready for market.

6 Likes

maybe internal sensor or cable connection is wrong

Hi Bro, Will you consider to test our 2ml disposable pen?

Really sorry for bringing you bad experience, this is Kane from ECAP, I have got the feedback to our r&d team to check. Also has DMed you, please give us more details to analyze the issue. We will find where the problem it is, and send you one more batch to test asap.

Sincerely,
Kane

1 Like

Take a video to show the issue, it will be helpful for your supplier to analyze and find the reason out.

2 Likes

No video is needed. The device works perfectly out of the box. Makes it roughly 12-50 hits. And literally just stops firing the device. Everything else works. Lights up when you pull, charges, lights up to charge. Just no hit.

I am like 99% they used a ribbon cable to power the atomizer and the thing is shorting out. That or the gauge of wire is not optimal. There is no short because the device continues to work.

4 Likes

that should be clog issue if everything of the hardware is good

Deffinitly not a clog issue. Ive been in the vape game for over 10 years.

Once the device failed to fire. I attempted to heat the device by pulling multiple times and blocking the air intake with my fingers to fill the atomizer. But the atomizer is failing. There is no board short.

I can also feel the temp difference in air. I would also be able to taste the warm ceramic.

3 Likes

attached video is preferred, then working status of the pen can be known clearly.

if u can hear the sound of heating coil when vaping it although no vapor is out. hardware is no problem. also, if you have other thiner distillate for comparing, and the device works perfectly at this condition.

then it’s a matter of product fit. under the condition of the oil conductivity of the existing heating core, the oil molecules can’t be well absorbed.

the disposable pen in this issue is indeed very good, however, there isn’t one disposable pen which can work perefectly with all different distillates

It ain’t clogged booboo

Also @Ross_vape unsure if you have anything to do with the manufacture but this device should be able to handle the oil. And based off it’s design it should handle thicker oil better.

3 Likes

the high probability is issue of the matching between distillate and hardware, in other words, molecular of distillete doesn’t enter heating coil effectively.
may be caused by thickness of distillate or extreme ratio between PV & VG

before making judge on the matching issue, confirm if hardware can work well is necessary
is it possible to post clear picture of sensor film of the disposables?

yes, i’m a shareholder of vape hardware workshop

If you are a shareholder, you should listen to what I’m saying. I am only offering advice and feedback because I actually liked the form and function of the device. WHEN IT FUNCTIONED. I could.litterally just keep it moving to avd or smoore.

I have worked in the vape industry for a decade. I have manufactured devices, ejuice, and resin.

For the third time. The atomizer is not heating. The rest of the device functions. The fact that YOU thinking am misdiagnosing a clog is hilarious.

@ECAP_Kane if you need a video of the broken devices I will hit them 50 fucking times and use a infrared thermometer to prove they are not heating. If @Ross_vape is responsible in some way for your production. He fucking owes you. The device is garbage as is, as it fails.

3 Likes

I’m kinda fucking sick of the support/diversion that comes out of a lot of Chinese manufacturers without a responsible american intermediary.

Don’t fucking send us your products and ask for honest reviews, basically making us your free fucking R&D and then try and fucking deny the issue to continue pushing broken stock, of what I can only assume is in the hundreds of thousands or more devices.

I was dead ass clear with Kane about this when I asked about samples. I’m fucking fed up. The premium for AVD or smoore is obviously undoubtedly worth it. I told him my time value was fucking worth more than the fucking samples. I even hinted they would come broken or fucked up… Heh

3 Likes

Bro I don’t believe this they told me they never heard of this issue before and they’ve sold thousands… and this was months ago? The problem is not fixed yet? Fucing hell bro they’re still sending these pens out.

Did you fill with oil thicker than distillate?

Nope. Partial decarb and terps. Super disappoint.

1 Like

@WeedVapes.co.uk @WeedVapes.co.uk
Hi,Bro, can you make a clarification here about D14-v , you have bought many from us

thanks