Best Disposable Vape 2023

Id recommend the vfire if you wanna use a pod/battery but all their other stuff is underwhelming

Already have pods and batteries. Retail decides who wins that battle of the pods and we just choose the winner.

Have a 510 too but I’m sure there is a better/more cost effective option

Need a great disposable option the first time not 500 defective pieces later knaw mean?

Just get ccells if you don’t want a headache… $$$ though.

1 Like

Same prices bracket as the ikrusher.

Bout 4 bucks

I just ran a small run of the AVD EasyOn press tops and they were dreamy. If you order like 5000+ you can get them for sub $2 just fyi as a 510 option

3 Likes

Anybody use these sumbitches

love those glow in the dark mouth pieces lol. how does the hardware perform?

2 Likes

I decided to pass on Ikrusher regardless of the stellar customer service due to bad reviews regarding failure from here.

1 Like

Check us out at High End Dabzation we are based out of Phoenix, Arizona started in 2019. Offer top shelf hardware at a very reasonable price plus we offer a few other products you may need for filling disposables or cartridges. Easy one stop you can even text to place an order with us.

Will you send free carts if I send dick pics?

Fun fact

A majority of cart failures can be attributed to the filler

Every good cart should come with a proper filling sop that ensures the lowest failure rate possible

1 Like

Anyone have these or know where they are from?

My associate said they are possibly ECAP but I didn’t see the exact same form factor on their site

3 Likes

Yeah, Pls see this thread:

William @Ascent pretty sure. Those are NOT the d14.

Try us bro

Would you like to test ours ? With over 10 years experience in cbd/thc vape hardware .And we will attend MJBIZ 2023 ,our booth number is #8912.
You can reach my IG account to see our device .
IG : tila_cbd

We have zirnonia ceramic disposable vape with 2.48usd/pcs .Also many other new item ,such :

1、Postless vape -0.5ml/1.0ml
2、Dual coil vape ,heat in low power but maintain perfect flavors of terpene ,also deliver decent smoke -0.5ml/1.0ml/2.0ml
3、Postless vape +screen led -1.0ml/2.0ml
4、Dual/triple flavor vape -0.5ml2 / 1.0ml2/ 2.0ml2 /31.0ml
5、Good price zirconia carts/disposable vape -1.0ml/2.0ml
6、Dual flavor pod system-1.0ml1 /2.0ml2
Etc
We will attend MJBIZ 2023 ,booth number #8912 , welcome to see you if you visit MJBIZ .

Then you can know newest tech vape ,also get samples from our booth directly.

By the way ,my contact way are as below :
+86 15766249436
sales4@novelvapetech.com
IG :tila_cbd
Facebook : Tila Lin

Many visitors who have seen them love them in MJBizCon2023.These vapes have received much nice feedback.

Come on! test ours product. This is our site: www.boshangvape.com
I am sure our products can boost your business to the next level !!
Hope I can get your reply !