Best Disposable Vape 2023

Who has the hands down best disposable vape on the market

What did everyone like at MJBiz

2 Likes

I noticed at bizcon anytime someone handed me a disposable it was an ikrusher tik pro, not the mini.

I didn’t see anything special at the booths personally, but I have been in contact with a rep from 3winco for ccell and ccell prices have dropped quite a bit since I last looked, so I’m probably going to go with ccell.
I have samples on the way.

I got 7000 tik pro mini, they are awesome except they have a white silicone seal, that seal is kinda rough cut and it occasionally wedges down to the attachment clasps then the lid pops up after an hour or so, frustrating as it’s 1-6 out of every 50, it seems if you pull the silicone then insert it into the mouthpiece, it helps, but that takes alot of time.
Once the lid pops it rounds the clasp and it can then be pulled off by hand.

The ikrusher samples I got, only the tik pro mini and 1 other had the white/clear silicone the rest had a black overall better designed seal.

5 Likes

cant believe people still put money in ikrushers pockets

10% fail rate minimum on all of their 1g rechargeable disposables

:wastebasket:

8 Likes

@replxce What 1g disposables do you use?

I’m yet to see a 1ml cartridge/disposable not have more failures, its twice as much to vape, it has twice as long to become an issue, and the coils are the same as the .5ml.
The longer center stem provides double the cooling to condense and clog when it’s cold out.

2 Likes

By failures with ikrusher i mean

The battery literally not working just flat out shot

Ive used the nord and uzo huge huge losses from both of them and havent heard anything better about the xenbar or xodos

All around Trash company

2 Likes

Not gonna argue that, I got samples from them and the xenbar they sent was a dud.

Curious which brand you choose to go with?

I’m convinced iKrusher spends 2x as much on their marketing and sales teams as they do on product development. And their coils are the same cotton wrap as every other cheap brand.

1 Like

Lowest defect rate, and only oversized 2ml coil I’ve seen so far

5 Likes

and there 2grams also

lots a leaks and not working at all!

Got the Xenbar 2 grams and lots of them leaked out of the charging port and lots of the battery’s where duds.

It was like a 23% failure rate for me

1 Like

Where are these from? I couldn’t find the company or manufacturer only reseller websites.

1 Like

Avurt

Smoore

4 Likes

Actually not able to find these anywhere, if you’re willing to share I’d be grateful for sure. Dm if you want to

2 Likes

download
images

These are the best ones I have tried

I don’t fill them so i cant attest to their failure rate, and I have heard these are custom and not commercially available.

In a world where you can get knockoff errrrrthang I’m surprised these aren’t a available elewhere

2 Likes

1 Like

0.3g V056-4 which can fill and capped by Arbor machine is what we suggest to be best disposable vape pen on the market.

To solve the clogging with some structure upgraded.
------Make the center post and ceramic inside diameter bigger.
-----Bypass air channel to unclog.

DM me for free samples.

2 Likes

Our 2ml disposable will be best in 2023

only a few states can use 2ml (couldn’t tell you which ones)

think its cool in Canadia

you have .5ml and 1 ml?

1 Like

Yeah We have.

2 Likes

you are going to need to send $100 to @Future and 1% of all sales anyone places with you

He is starting the Big Vapes for lil blasters program and for every 10k units someone orders you need to send 100pcs to the most in neediest trapper on the site

6 Likes

I sent a dm