Best Disposable Vape 2023

good luck bro I’ve been trying to get samples from them for almost 3 weeks now. Try their email/ whatsapp

2 Likes

I’m building a vape hardware distro and have had a chance to vet dozens of hardware providers. We partnered with uKERA for disposables because they offer a couple of amazing 1ml options and are the only ones I’ve seen that utilize atomization tech advancements… the Air and One are especially incredible with rosin/diamonds/resin. I can get you more info or samples if you’re interested.

3 Likes

UKERA makes one that looks really similar to this called the mini! Tried to attach a photo but I’m new to this site and haven’t figured out how you all are adding pics! lol… DM me for info and I can share pricing and get samples if you like it :slight_smile: It’s a badass little piece of equipment though for sure!! 1ml.

2 Likes

When someone is looking for a nice disposable which works perfectly with the oil of distillate, live resin, or live resin, I would strongly recommend testing Releafy #Vibe/Vibe Pro, it is the best option on the market with the following features:

No central post
No cotton (wickless)
Heavy metal free test both CA and MI
Voltage is acceptable for customing, such as 2.0V, 2.4V, 2.6V, 2.8V, 3.6V

1 Like

What do you have for .5 and 1ml

There is no point running a 0.5ml with this hardware as the 1ml performs as well as the typical 0.5ml; to the last drop. This is because the coil is oversized as cheaping out on a disposable is costly.

The hardware is already more expensive than the oil, so defects and partial performance leads to more than just a bad brand reputation. You risk losing 2-3x more on hardware when the merchant doesn’t refund or replace defects. It is much harder to get a refund on products that offer half ass performance or good performance till 2/3rds the way through.

If you are in a liscenced lab I am unfortunately unable to sell to you because ccell and their fucking deals prevent me from supplying the med/rec markets :confused:

3 Likes

I don’t follow dumb ass rules. I’d be an accountant like my brother if I did.

Let them prove you did something with the buyer telling them to eat dicks every step of their investigation process.

Send me a sample?

2 Likes

So the consensus is to avoid ikrusher due to failure rates?

Bummer. I really liked the form factor on their little guy

2 Likes

Id recommend the vfire if you wanna use a pod/battery but all their other stuff is underwhelming

Already have pods and batteries. Retail decides who wins that battle of the pods and we just choose the winner.

Have a 510 too but I’m sure there is a better/more cost effective option

Need a great disposable option the first time not 500 defective pieces later knaw mean?

Just get ccells if you don’t want a headache… $$$ though.

1 Like

Same prices bracket as the ikrusher.

Bout 4 bucks

I just ran a small run of the AVD EasyOn press tops and they were dreamy. If you order like 5000+ you can get them for sub $2 just fyi as a 510 option

3 Likes

Anybody use these sumbitches

love those glow in the dark mouth pieces lol. how does the hardware perform?

2 Likes

I decided to pass on Ikrusher regardless of the stellar customer service due to bad reviews regarding failure from here.

1 Like

Check us out at High End Dabzation we are based out of Phoenix, Arizona started in 2019. Offer top shelf hardware at a very reasonable price plus we offer a few other products you may need for filling disposables or cartridges. Easy one stop you can even text to place an order with us.

Will you send free carts if I send dick pics?

Fun fact

A majority of cart failures can be attributed to the filler

Every good cart should come with a proper filling sop that ensures the lowest failure rate possible

1 Like

Anyone have these or know where they are from?

My associate said they are possibly ECAP but I didn’t see the exact same form factor on their site

3 Likes