Anyone tried Ecap D14 pens / carts?

They are not great. I did just get a new batch a few days ago they said we’re fixed. Have not tried em yet.

2 Likes

Bloody hell it aint looking good at all

Many other feedback like this. They tell me im the only one with poor feedback.

did it feel like roulette lol thats what it felt like for me. The good ones are their 0.5ml

1 Like

D14V and D14 disposables - Imagine I have tested 15 of them and 14 of them have broken within 12-24 hours, you go to pull and they blink. As if no charge. So u charge them fully, same thing.

SO MUCH MONEY IN HARDWARE AND OIL DOWN THE DRAIN.

MULTIPLE CUSTOMERS PISSSSEEEEEEDDDDD AT ME, probably won’t be seeing them again. I sold 50 and 50 d14s to two fillers. They are beyond pissed. Every fucking one broke.

Worst hardware experience in my decade in this game.

And they say they’ve sold tens of thousands and Im the only one with this feedback. WTF.

3 Likes

I tried to warn people. I really liked the overall look of the device as was super bummed my samples were all garbage…

Like everyone lasted a few hits …

4 Likes

I have some of the new batch dm me it’s not great

exact thing here brother.

1 Like

I didn’t have any go bad before finishing the cart. And a couple I refilled for shits and giggles.

BUT

Every single one clogged and they don’t hit that hard. I did have to make sure they all had a fresh charge or they hit kinda boofy. I really wanted them to be awesome, I would have almost immediately moved forward with that line. The feel and size were outstanding. But they just didn’t work that well and they all clogged. Especially the one I refilled, obviously

4 Likes

Bro, what model hardware are you referring to? D14, D14V, or carts? If carts, what series, IC, etc.

thanks bro.

I’m testing both of the disposables D14,D14v
As we speak , I wish the drawl hole was bigger

DONT FILL YOUR PENS - YOULL LOSE OIL BRO - FILL ONE OR TWO

I know its all cheap as fuck in america but still. Dank is dank!

1 Like

I would be referring to these. As that’s the subject of the post

I have some older regular D14’s I never used due to a warning that they hit hot. Ya’ll got me curious so im going to try em out.

I have had issues with their palm batteries in the past crapping out in what sounds like a similar fashion.

Whats the “v” variant?

1 Like

Ahh just checking, thanks, your experience is the same as mine. Out of interest, what hardware have you used that doesn’t clog? Do you recommend any other disposables? Cheers bro.

Thats strange. My ‘D14’ ones were hitting far too weak :thinking: guess they overcorrected on that adjustment.

Are you talking about their ‘E-Pen’? Yeah, worked well at first, then the carts started all clogging.

The D14V has a click button on the bottom to cycle voltage. Looked sick. Works like shit

This was posted in AUGUST. They are sending the same pens out, still. Terrible…

The pisco palm battery is what I was referring too, havent tried their newer pen style It only fits the IC series and I use the CL series.

Yes bro I also use the CL series, those were too thick to fit in the E Pen battery. Ill put a pic in here. Pisco Palm Battery, is that by Ecap? How well does it work? I might get samples

The carts that came with these were thinner than the ones I get, so none fit. These thinner carts kept clogging, like very very badly

1 Like

HELLO everyone,

Good day .

That issue has already solved for many long time ago, no clog, no leaking, works thick oil very well

Weedvapes, Kalim kaan, experiened this and know it clearly, is that right ?
Welcome to consult and would like to send samples to try. best price, fast delivery .
Full ceramic and cottonless disposable vapes and 510 carts to help you defeat your competitiors and grow quickly .