DrLoud Exotic Grow Journal

Whatever plants got it the worst, break them up gently to remove the seeds. After you’ve removed the seeds, grind up the weed and make pre rolls. Get a bunch of doob tubes off DHgate/Alibaba and you’re all set. Pretty sure they’ll even have some with labels/packaging already.

Here ya go. Good luck brother

1 Like

:smiling_face_with_tear: can’t believe I’m taking the ultimate loss from this. Is it bad since they got seeds in them?

I still got 2-4 more days of drying left, before anything.

Not a loss if you adapt and make it work. Weed will be a tiny bit less thc because it was working on developing seeds instead. Roast the seeds, throw them in some granola or on an açaí bowl. Do that and the pre rolls, and you won’t have wasted/lost anything

Edit- and learn a lesson from this. Likely let a light leak in to herm these. Do you have the little vent open on the side, with nothing to prevent light from leaking in?

You need these.

And make sure to duct tape over any LEDs on your power strip, humidifier, fan, and anything else electronic in the tent. Those can cause hermies as well.

3 Likes

Depending on how much seed is in the buds, you might have to dry them more than you normally would for smoking. Heavily seeded bud is almost impossible to clean if it is still sticky.

To give you an idea, when growing for seed, the process is dry, crush, sieve/screen, and then repeat. I use a colander as a screen, just because it happens to work well. When I’m done, I have clean seeds and green dust, which makes very good bubble hash.

1 Like

Update : I took a small sample size of a few plants, it doesn’t look like pollination was that bad. Prob arround 10-20 seeds per plants at the moment.

Most of the strains there are, somewhere in their genetics they come from a shady dutch and probably not that big of a grow.

Those genetics still in our favorite strains today, its definatly possible to breed some good shit, its not rocket science.

If you want unstable f1 herms from drloud, I’m sure he’s got some seeds for ya. Not saying it hasn’t been done before, just trying to give this guy practical advice for what to do with his current situation.

Haha, don’t talk to me. I’m enjoying learning about breeding.

New grow starting soon

Word. No more advice from me then, best of luck mane

3 Likes

Are you going legal? Is this a side hobby?

I would say, keep on growing, keep pheno hunting make sure too keep your best phenos secure.

Research a few breeders, check each strain on websites like growdiaries, check for pics of completed harvest.

I personally go for looks and thc, if enough reviews are fire Ill go and pheno hunt the strain to add it to my collection.

Eventually you’ll grow fire people wont ignore, it wont go fast or overnight but keep at it and you’ll 100% will get a name for yourself.

2 Likes

Thank you.

I do plan on going legal. When the time comes, which is why I’m researching at the moment.

I want to attract medical client with good insurance so they will have access to medicine via insurance

1 Like

This is how the green crack is looking.

Grow #2

Purple Punch 2.0 vs Critical Orange Punch vs Red Hot Cookies

Grow #2 is done.

I dislike how it came out it felt like I spent half the year growing larf instead of buds…

I need clones

My recommendations for yield are

Chem D
GG4
Superboof

5 Likes

Thanks Tom