Don't You Want to Smoke Bieber Weed?

1 Like

10 years ago that was his demographic. Now those fans are 22-28 years old.

A lot of y’all hate on the Biebs but I’d hang out with him over anyone on this website hands down

4 Likes

Accurate

I would hang with @Kevinthc before I hang out with Bieber

5 Likes

You’ll never see anyone with a Bieber joint in your town either.

… @potguru1 hangs out with Justin Bieber and they both discuss how they’re gonna scam studios.

2 Likes

Everyone assumed Lil Wayne’s gkua brand $75/8th for GG4 would fall yet here they are still operating… if yiu don’t enjoy Justin Bieber for his music from he was a teenager just say that lol. Celebrity endorsements/brands work in nearly every business field are certain celebrities excluded from the possibility of having a good brand? Especially when they actually consume(d?) cannabis? If just Bieber was smoking I can guarantee you it was that loud pack lol. You really think a young kid that has more cash than he knows what to do with is going to smoke boof?? Lol

3 Likes

Scam dam bam shazam!!! I summon @potguru1notascam

I know of a team of folks who sold Bieber an LB of caviar. Flower kief and oil all taken from the same strain.

That guy definitely burns

3 Likes

Exactly what I would imagine lol

1 Like

Well the thing is. Is that there’s a lot of people who want to get there and spend a fuck load of money, time, hard work and dedication until they’re able to have nearly enough to start a line of their own or white label or chance an investment and create their own branding.

This celebrity endorsement as you put it is great and all towards supporting the spread of cannabis but it also just goes to show you can buy your way in and it really just kinda seems like some bullshit considering he just dropped cash and now he’s gonna be considered some what, entrepreneur?

Idk man it seems janky but whatever, let’s make another Netflix series.

1 Like

Do you think mark Cuban or any of those people from shark tank are hands on with every step of every business they acquire? They have their assistants that manage their time for them and managers / boards they put in place to control the company. They essentially just drop cash and collect their profits. Very minimal work is actually done from them to turn their companies profitable at this point. What I think maybe you are missing is that 9 times out of 10 to be in a position to drop $$$$$$ on major investments that means you’ve most likely been successful in past business ventures and music/entertainment isn’t an exception from that. You see it as he drops money I see it as he put himself in that position

1 Like

Last place I worked at was working with Wu Tang on CBD drinks under their Wu Goo brand… too bad isolate prices crashed.

3 Likes

What a unit like that run? Not looking to buy just curious

I believe the bullshit I was told was that it took something like 12-15lbs to make 1 unit.

I think retail was 25-30k as I remember.

Bieber was the first one to be sold one. lol

1 Like

It would take about 4 units to make 1 unit max

This is completely wrong, they setup correct management and flow. There connections and knowledge of the industry they invest in is how they profit.
I think it’s funny when people think that throwing money in to something will automatically make them money.

1 Like

Well you and I both know that. While Bieber was sold like a custy. Lol.

@potguru1 wheres my pallet jack

1 Like

You missed my point. They’ve put the work in to get to where they are now with their connections and resources. Very rarely does someone just pop up with 100m and decide to start investing. Hence because of their “preworked” management strategies and supply chain they really don’t have to do much to make a company profitable at this point.