Don't You Want to Smoke Bieber Weed?

11 Likes

look up laws about coffee and celebrity endorsement.

the cash grab for coffee early on led to so many endorsements it got banned by the feds.

1 Like

Juan Valdez must have been too good at his job to get caught.

2 Likes

Justin Bieber is household name who has been vocal about his Cannabis use for mental health.

Like him or not, it helps de-stigmatize cannabis use and that is good for the industry

7 Likes

Does it come with a free beanie and a shitty haircut?

2 Likes

No, but the presentation is over-produced.

1 Like

giphy(11)

Hands down my fanciest and favorite gif.

7 Likes

Justin Bieber is straight crushing it at life and has probably maintained the most wholesome personality out of anyone on that level of fame for this long. Idc I will smoke Bieber’s weed. It’s going to be fire.

7 Likes

LOL

thats all i have to say

Thanks Bieber

1 Like

Where are your prerolls now?

2 Likes

I don’t have prerolls shit

Maybe if I shit in a tube I can compete somewhat with his

Maybe this company thats endorsing Bieber thinks not enough 12 year old girls are smoking weed.

8 Likes

Casamigos! It’s one of my favorite tequilas. Every other celebrity one I’ve had sucks, won’t usually even buy them, but the Clooney brand is phenomenal.

id take the clone if its nice. I dont give an f what name it has. It sounds like itll be popular, he wouldnt put his name on anything non dank.

hes older and the 12 year olds who liked him are adults now. OH SHIT IM EATING MY WORDS that music stunk. and biebers version of tripping is so different than mine.

1 Like

2 posts were split to a new topic: Bieber love

1. Why would anyone worth 100+m start another for profit venture lol

2. Good for him if it’s quality. Seems like he’s turned his life around compared to where he was at when he was younger

2 Likes

His assets are probably not all liquid. If I had $100m seed money, you bet I’d make it grow more.

4 Likes

He gets his peaches in Georgia and his weed in California

2 Likes