Don’t put extract on your stove

If I were you I’d get your affairs in order and write a will that way your family doesn’t have to fight for whatever you don’t leave them

4 Likes

neither rosin nor EHO will blow your house up.

you got lucky.

taping the electrical outlets is ludicrous.
did you turn off your refrigerator?

5 Likes

I find this entire thread completely insane who comes to an actual forum where there are so many professionals that do this on a day in day out basis and then basically spits in their face asking for this kind of advice

7 Likes

Yeah no wills here, great grandmas money is being extorted through the lawyers already. If you know anybody that will help prosecute their firm with me let me know!

I’d say coming here and admitting to something this foolish takes guts. posting homeboy’s burns as a lesson to the next guy would take it up a notch.

I agree that stating that they’ve seen others perform similar acts and wondering why the pro’s don’t approve doesn’t indicate that the lesson has actually sunk in yet…

8 Likes

Very true post the pics I’d love to use them as a reminder to not to this

Guts and foolishness sometimes looks the same

3 Likes

That was my point to remind every reader of what there doing and what there environment contains. It’s sad that this had to really happen but to clarify on taping the electric socket, I thought that live electricity could cause an ignition? @Killa12345 says electricity and butane is not a good combo. I just have that one socket in the hallway that I pass in order to pour into my room with vac oven.

Stay here and you’ll grow leaps and bounds from where u are now…
But remember safety first. It’s not worth someone life for cool ass diamond

If I lived in apartments I would have to rent a location outaway from town just to run

Until your fully functioning business w c1d1 room I dont suggest ever blasting inside. Unless u dont mind if it burns

If my shed catches fire I’ll step back and roast marshmallows over it

If the house burns I lose everything

7 Likes

At some point some people just shouldn’t be doing these things.

This person is one of them, if you don’t have a basic understanding of flammable gases, you don’t need to be touching ANY of this stuff. This person should never, ever, ever, be near any hydrocarbon extraction system.

@DaveTheCave530, you’ve been warned, if you and your partner blow yourselves up, all I hope is no one else is hurt.

7 Likes

Turning an electrical outlet into a source of ignition takes deliberate effort.

The act of plugging or unplugging a device for instance.

I’ll give you that it’s far less likely someone will turn that outlet into an ignition source if it’s got tape over it…but the carpet in your hallway Is more likely to provide a source of ignition than an unmolested electrical outlet.

Can you tell us why you should unplug your fridge/freezer?

3 Likes

A CLOSED LOOP IS JUST THAT, CLOSED. NO GASES ARE ESCAPING THE SYSTEM RETARD.

STOP TOUCHING EXTRACT EQUIPMENT, YOU ARE TOO STUPID TO DO THIS.

6 Likes

For those reading along at home… this sort of thing is unfortunately NOT uncommon.

See the icmag disaster thread:

@SkyHighLer is no longer curating it.

4 Likes

It just takes me to there home page. What is the name of it (so I can search it in there inferior search bafr)

2 Likes

Not the response I’m getting…

Thread is “ Bho Disasters (PLEASE READ!)

Don’t do that :wink:

https://www.google.com/search?q=site:icmag.com+bho+disasters

4 Likes

Thank you! Idk, I’m on my phone, maybe that has something to do with it.

1 Like

2010 called

8 Likes

You dont think we could found a lil more nice way saying. Lol :green_heart::facepunch:

8 Likes

Nope, if they don’t know that butane and open flames don’t mix, then it’s kinda hopeless lol.

Everyone except @Slabby was being nice, someone else needed to say it as clear as possible as well!

9 Likes

:fried_egg::fried_egg::plate_with_cutlery::plate_with_cutlery::fried_egg::fried_egg::fried_egg::fried_egg::fire::fire::fire::jeans::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::houses::derelict_house::house::house_with_garden::fire::fire::fire::fire::+1::+1::v:

1 Like