Dog cancer

Sorry to hear that is sad either way but I would still suspect mycotoxins heavy metals pesticides fungi or some other toxin contamination before I could accept that a edible can kill

2 Likes

if I gave it and the dog died+ id feel bad. you never know. my mom happened to die 2 weeks after the vaccine? will never know.

Sorry to hear about your lose.

Sad face

1 Like

it sounds like you led the dog who was gonna die to a peaceful path.

4 Likes

Sorry for your loss. He looks like he was an awesome dude! It’s tough to watch em go like that. Try to take comfort that the suffering is over. I know it doesn’t help much now, but one day it will.

2 Likes

yo das fuckd i lost a dog to sum shit like dis wish you the best bro

damn. I don’t imagine that felt good.

do you have dosage on that?

I’m seeing mg/kg responses from mastiff’s that seem very similar to human dose response. except I’ve repeatedly seen “turbo mode” in dogs, and never in humans…

its hard to read a dog ?no?

Summary… Researchers pay top dollar for rodents genetically enhanced to get cancer and fail miserably at giving rodents cancer. Further research as to why suggests treatment for cancer.

Warning though… dogs may tolerate vitamin D poorly. Please do your research on vitamins before dosing dog.

1 Like

Very interesting study. Thaks for the link! I have read about fenbendazole being used experimentally by some people with stage 4 brain cancer that acheived full remission. So far all my internet browsing on the subject has only consisted of anecdotal evidence and an article in the Dr David Williams newsletter.

The article in the Dr Williams newsletter contributed to him being called a quack. I worked sales and customer service for the company selling his nutritional supplements, as well as the newsletter service, and have read much about him, his products, and his advice. He seems to actually have a good grasp on nutritional science and natural supplement usage. I thought it was amazing he was willing to risk his reputation sharing a guy’s story of fighting brain cancer with dog dewormer. Don’t really see why he would share if he didn’t feel it was true, especially since it was published in one of the last issues ever of his newsletter. So he wasn’t doing it for subscriptions, and he doesn’t sell fenbendazole products. He’s one of those docs willing to step outside the norm of western medicine.

Honestly, if I had cancer, I’d give it a shot. Why the heck not, especially once you’re at stage 4. It’s really encouraging to see some actual acedemic research into the subject!

Here’s a link to the article:

Anti-parasitics have very interesing properties.
Unfortunately studies are limited in time, scope, dosage and often show no results because the trial doesn’t run long enough, dosages aren’t right or the magic ingredient, in this case vitamin supplementation is missing.

Low Dose Naltrexone is another interesting drug for cancer and other conditions. Studies probably underestimate it’s effectiveness because some people/conditions can take close to a year before effects start to show up.

Listen to the medical community too much and it will kill you for sure.

1 Like

My old lady is a rotty/lab. She’s had cancer since she was 10, but she’s still sassy as hell at 15. She gets glucosamine, fish oil, carprovet and CBD every day.

Remember the good times. Love your kids as much as you can, especially on the hard days.

7 Likes

wow this was only 7 weeks ago but our dog is in really bad shape. its really got me in a spell of depression. over the last 2 days she really stopped walking around. she dont look happy anymore. she is starting to have what seems to be tumors growing everywhere…

even my kid is saying maybe its time to put her down. She wont eat…wont drink… only wants to walk out front and this dog walked miles a day typically… looks like she has given up on life. Shes lost 15% of her weight in the last 2 weeks. Weve even resorted to giving her human food to get her to eat something but she dont even seem interested in that anymore. She dont want treats…

I really dont know what to do. shes not yelping in pain or anything but she looks misrable…

4 Likes

It never is easy to do what you gotta do. All I can say is take her everywhere she likes to go. Use a stroller or a wagon, and make it nice and comfy. Have all her friends come say goodbye while they can. Taking that last trip to the vet really sucks. I feel for you man!

4 Likes

One of the toughest things I’ve ever had to do. Take your time, man. Doggos are the hardest to say goodbye to.

5 Likes

It’s fucking breaking all our hearts just seeing her like this.

This has really been the smartest dog I’ve been around. She knows something isn’t right.

I ain’t getting any animals again soon. That’s both dogs in 2 years. One 12 and this one 9ish.

4 Likes

Sorry to hear. That’s very sad :disappointed:

2 Likes

I’m a dog guy. I recently had to put down a 16 year old friend due to glaucoma. I’ve got a 15-year old rotty/lab lady. This was in my watched, but I have to put it on silent or my heart is going to break.

7 Likes

We have made the hard decision to bring our dog in today… She hasnt eaten in like 3-4 days. even the 3-4 days before that she threw it all up whole and undigested. She hasnt shit in days. We have to carry her outside to go to the bathroom every few hours.

I realized shes done this morning. we are being selfish keeping her around any longer. this is heartbreaking writing this. This was the best dog ive ever had!

6 Likes