Diamons Cbda?

Wondering about Cbd strain we made some bho open blasted to see what it will be and was getting a nice yellow golden color.

From there I am wondering if doing jar tek diamond will work because this is a high cbd profile strain?

This picture was from lab results extraction to RSO oil with ethyl 99%

Thanks to all and no this product won’t be done with cls or crc because I do not own a cls and not familiar with crc term I’m more rosin at this time but have my hand on a cdb strain high in Cbda and when pressed nothing getting out ?

2021-01-17T00:00:00Z

1 Like

I wouldn’t recommend open blasting for a multitude of reasons ranging from the safety of the process to the safety and quality of the finished product.

if you want rosin from hemp, you’ll need to collect trichomes first. nobody squishes 10% TAC input.

what is your actual goal? (why do you want CBDA diamonds?)

CBD is easier to crystalize than CBDA, but there are certainly plenty of folks reporting success crystalizing CBDA.

if you’re looking for great tasting dabables, then it’s the terpene profile that really maters, and that will depend on the strain you’re using.

wondering what you were trying to provide with your RSO COA. A COA on your BHO would be more informative.

I actually have made rso or crude oil from that plant and wondering if instead can make diamond only using nbutane same as thc diamond

Or do I need distilate the crude oil to make diamond or even add some butane to it to crystallization???

I wonder you didnt use cold butane enough so I’d suggest to winterize then filter with some powders, you’ll end up with more cannabinoid content and a cleaner/better color product.

The easier for you will be use Ethanol.

:wave:woow

The crude has a 10:1 cbd:d9 ratio. This is quite low for a CBD strain. D8 in turns is notably high.

This is strange. Is this a mix of strain ?:thinking:

That was the same plant dont know the strain name exactly but will love you make a terpene profile test cause when dab they taste is like mint or Gum really intense

This strain is high cbd and D8 and will I be able get cbd crystal (diamond with bho)

short answer: No.

long answer: sure, but…

if you want CBD crystals, you need to decarb, and will be best served by going to distillate first.

if you want CBDA crystals, you can probably achieve that from BHO. with the understanding that you’re not going to get the same structures you see with THC

see: CBDa Crystals?

if you’re just after sugar, that’s absolutely achievable :

3 Likes

CBD crystallizes CBDa does not; which is why CBD distillate crystallizes.

THCa crystallizes THC does not; which is why the cls otssc tek works for making diamonds.

I honestly think there’s a difference in the structure from a diamond and a crystal. I’ve never grown CBD diamonds or crystals but I think disty is your best route.

2 Likes

A “diamond” is a crystal. Still different compound can crystalize in various structure depending on chemistry and/or conditions

5 Likes

Thank you for clearing that up :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Here is a photo of the 81% CBDa crystals @cyclopath mentioned above- it does not make “diamonds” but does have a texture similar to brown sugar. Pretty neat!

7 Likes

Nice, dont try to rex and grow…?

1 Like

I am looking for any product that will be more appealing that a black rso , and kinda not equipped well no vac or cls I’m doing it all open blasting and yes I know the accident happen fast :wink:

I read those 2 topics but can’t understand how they was able to crash it only using bho removing solvent amd waiting?

I been using ethyl to do rso not sure if that a good choice its why I am thinking about blasting those few poud and try do a crumble home style and seriously :thinking: dont know what to do cause most of time my shit turn in honey oil ?

BHO is not a solvent.

Butane is.

Yes, they washed their material with hydrocarbon(s), recovered, waited. probably jarred or used pyrex in a vac oven. information on how to achieve all of that is available here. not doing your homework unless you pay me to. others might.