Diamonds turning into chalk post separation

I told him to order from him from day 1 but my client wanted it from someone that would deliver it themselves so solvent direct and high precision gas was it out in Oklahoma

3 Likes

And you’re dealing with the an industry much larger than us, and they couldn’t give fuck about us. I know you know this, but I’m just saying

3 Likes

Working on getting there. I’ll be up there the week before thanksgiving. If your client is still having issues by then I’m happy to swing by and chat with them.

3 Likes

My client never had issues outta solvent direct or high precision gas nothing ever chalked they have already got new tanks also w no issues

Didn’t the ops say this is cold growth stones…if so I wonder if that an issues

4 Likes

Oh good, that’s great to hear :+1:.

1 Like

I tried sending him your way can you get gas inside Oklahoma without reporting to whom it goes to

You’re a sweetheart. Glad you stopped DM’mg me :kiss:

Curious, have you tested this method?

You type in a very interesting way.

lol what the actual fuck. You’re definitely… uhm… yeah you might be the intellectual version of @trumper, that’s for sure.

2 Likes

One could take some butane that we know isn’t producing the problem and introduce propylene to the solution and see if we can recreate it that way. That would be the best way to narrow it down, or at least eliminate the possibility. If in fact it wasn’t the propylene

7 Likes

None of this is the difficult part. He’s explaining to us how to process logical thoughts…. we definitely know how to test our hypothesis

6 Likes

Anyone tested the benzene yet?

1 Like

Only after oderized solvent was accidentally added to a system I was overseeing.

Never preemptively as @Franklin is suggesting.

copper scrubbies cleand up the extract as well. @Photon_noir provided the protocol.

6 Likes

The actual amount of odorant present is so low. I’m sure the amount of copper pads I used was way overkill.

If you prepare your copper mesh like how I showed in the TotT thread the gas flows pretty evenly. I only had to distill one time thru the copper scrubby pads to totally remove the smell.

I tried just stuffing the copper pads in the column but there was obvious gaps around the edges of the pads and it didn’t work so well.

2 Likes

yes…sardonic to say the least…

the 755 post forum is dominated by
misconception of the butane extraction process:
the butane extract is ionic: COO- (minus).

best regards

Can you explain the significance to us laymen? @moronnabis

2 Likes

Ok @DocKnott or @cyclopath can one of you please translate the message @moronnabis is trying to get across. His messages literally seem like they are in a different language I would have dismissed his messages altogether as I can get literally nothing helpful from them but you seem to be liking his posts which makes me think he just speaks on things in a far more educated way than I comprehend. It seems like he is trying to helpful and some messages it almost seems like with his knowledge he could figure it out in no time. Give be an experiment or something or some reading links. So far I can comprehend just about anything I put my mind to understanding but I have really tried in a few of his posts and I am just lost. Maybe it’s just me

7 Likes

https://lavelle.chem.ucla.edu/forum/viewtopic.php?t=23335

Is this relevant? I have trouble even researching the stuff you say because I’m so inept.

1 Like

Carbon isn’t a metal so why is butane extraction ionic in nature?

1 Like