Diamonds turning into chalk post separation

So your running the bho through crc right? If it’s in fact a problem with the crc media’s, try doing a run with out crc. Crash the thca out of terps, separate via mechanical separation or LLE. Do a reX with Ptane and see the results, if it’s the crc that eliminates that problem and if it still turns to chalk after you’ve reXed with clean thca+Ptane and no crc then I assume it’s the source material.

1 Like

We have done runs with and without crc media. We had the ph tested and moisture content by @Darrenjaydirect when he was conducting his case studies for his media here Everything as far as the media seemed the same as we have been getting. We use carbon chemistry t5 and silica. We tried w1 from @Waxplug1 but had same results. @Swet254k can’t be the source material as ive been running some of this stuff for years. I know the grower very well and know everything he uses in his gardens. We also picked up about 20k lbs of fresh frozen last year from 1 farm and the first half made beautiful diamonds and then half way through it started doing the chalk.

I have answered all of these questions before further up in the thread. As far as pouring wetter or drier, we have done all of it. The wetter pours will take longer to see growth but once the solution hits its supersaturated area it explodes with growth and the problem exists.

10 Likes

Gotcha, have you tried ReXing in Ptane with the clean thca from that source? I read y’all are going straight butane right? If those diamonds still come out chalky after the Ptane crystallization then I’m out of ideas lol

the rex with pentane comes out fine.

5 Likes

Gotcha, but the butane crystallization doesn’t.

Well at this point I would assume it’s the butane that has some impurities. I know you guys have tried different gas sources already with same results. I would also assume then that all those gas sources have the same issue. It’d be cool to see if your local labs using the same gas providers are having the same problem as you being that they do similar sops as your lab.

Sorry bro I did read the thread but skimmed past some of it so I did miss out on some info, I apologize if I’m repeating things others have already.

I use High Precision Gas for my butane, check them out if you haven’t yet. It’s just crazy to me how it’s not the source material, it’s not the thca in the source material because it crystallizes fine with Ptane. But it chalks up when poured out of the butane. Seems to me like the only thing retaining the crystal is the butane it’s self, it’d be crazy if there’s an impurity in the butane that’s causing the butane it’s self to get trapped in the thca crystal. So when the diamonds get poured out of the jars the butane in trapped crystals is evaporated at room temp and causing the diamonds to simply melt back into its powdered form.

6 Likes

I will say that I have yet to experience this on anything I’ve ran outside of work using butane I received towards the beginning of the year. I’m towards the end of that supply now though, so I will let you guys know if anything happens after I start a new tank.

5 Likes

Like the crash crashed if that makes sense

OP. What are ur conditions for growing these stones. Temp and how saturated is it

Is it single run or several runs for the day then clean out

Mine haven’t broken down.

18 Likes

Beautiful rocks! How long have they been separated?

2 Likes

About a day so far. No breaking down just yet

3 Likes

I don’t want to sound like a conspiracy theorist but could a cell tower have gone up in your general vicinity? Maybe its 5g waves. I know I’ve said this already but if its happening to a lot of different people maybe that’s the correlation.

We have had 5g in this area for awhile a feel. And if this is the case every one in every big city would be having issues.

2 Likes

I agree with that. I was just thinking maybe the closer you are to a tower the more it might affect you. I mean tower workers wear special head gear when they work on 5 g towers as not to burn themselves when working so close to the emitter. wither way it was just a thought as you’ve stated that nothing in your process has changed it makes me think its being influenced by an outside source.

5G has a very low travel Distance due to the wavelengths and I guess this is why they have to use many more towers so maybe 5G is in every city but one got popped up close to wherever. I’m not saying this is it, Just thinking of all the wacky variables possible

2 Likes

I just absolutely love how those stones look. Rectangle diamond tek.

1 Like

I know, same here. Just thinking outside the box. I have yet to do experiments with different frequencies. When I do I am definitely going to post the results.

3 Likes

crazy enough there was a new tower put up about half mile from our spot right around the time this started happening.

13 Likes

5G diamonds

17 Likes

Marketing

2 Likes

9 Likes