Delta 8/intoxicating hemp regulatory and enforcement actions/news

Just more not-so-latent anti-Semitism from the forum’s most vocal, edgy teen.

We’re so blessed to have him back in our presence.

9 Likes

Yah its definitely not allowed for the retailer to process hemp flower, into pre-rolls as an example, without a license. Is there a separate hemp processing license in Illinois? I haven’t heard of any store owners trying to do any of it themselves in SC at least so I don’t think that’s been much of a problem.

Even if it hasn’t been peer-reviewed it provides a great opportunity for further research to be done to confirm and develop the findings

1 Like

Id say there is good reason to distrust research attached to specific places/countries, and understanding that politics can heavily influence the scientific process. I am leery of research out of Israel as well, just as I am leery of research from any other country that may abuse science for their advantage. But i am not at the level of discounting it automatically due to such

1 Like

Distrust of Israel isn’t antisemitism

That word gets abused as a response to anyone speaking ill of jewish people, whenever that isn’t what the word means.

Its actually impossible for a christain, jew or muslim to be antisemetic as they all follow semetic faiths

To continue to abuse the term antisemitism would be antisemantic

3 Likes

Yeah, I must be way off-base.

3 Likes

Yes. An extraction lab and a guy making prerolls in his kitchen supposedly require the same license.

The people making isomers are only doing so because their investment in CBD went to shit. If you’re not the institute in Israel or like them, you’re not doing research on cannabinoids, you’re making them and selling them without knowing their actual properties. You don’t know the long term effects, you don’t know what “hidden” symptoms like within these chemicals. It’s appalling how much you guys will defend your right to sell it, which you don’t have because it’s a gray area in the market that you guys are willingly exploiting to garrner a profit from your failed investment in CBD.

It’s plain and obvious to see but the CBD isomer boys will never admit to it.

7 Likes

You do know that Israel is not a theocratic Jewish state correct? There are other ethno religious groups in both government roles and civil life.

Israel isn’t in itself Jewish. Criticism or distrust of it, if based in dislike of Jewish people, would be misplaced. As is assumptions that dislike or distrust of Israel is based in dislike of Jewish people

3 Likes

Israel is a puppet “state”

I surely don’t know what the fuck a discussion about the state of israel has to do with peer reviewed research.

You realize that governments aren’t ad hoc reviewers, right?

6 Likes

I love how every single thread on this website derails into some ape-ass political conversation that goes nowhere.

1 Like

Didn’t you guys buy hhc to sell it but upon smelling it changed your mind?

3 Likes

I didn’t know about HHC till he got it and it wasn’t my suggestion ever, we smelled it, it did smell like rubber, and he left a review stating as such, and from there everyone lost their minds. Bret honeygold asked for the HHC we had so he could send it to test, giving us the results in that other thread.

I think these cannabinoids should be made and researched, just not sold yet. People barely know and understand CBD, the average consumer thinks CBD is snake oil. The market isn’t ready for the isomers and the people making them don’t understand the pharmacology and pharmacokinetics of the chemicals they’re putting into other people’s bodies, whether it’s inhaled, ingested or applied topically. Research chemicals should stay in research.

7 Likes

Have there even been studies on the long term effects of inhaling any cannabis concentrates?

I’m thinking like modern market stuff, bho, Distillate, rosin etc

3 Likes

Bro, we all know smoking in any form is bad for you this is besides the point. I’m addressing every single route of administration possible with cannabinoids, and yes there is long term research on the use of general cannabinoids. There is research in what delta 9 and the other well known cannabinoids do to your body. Just because the isomer is a cannabinoid doesn’t mean it won’t have a dangerous property to it.

But to your point, sure there should be more research on dabbing and smoking too, but people don’t have to smoke it. It can be eaten, boofed, applied topically, etc.

And the effects of the drug extend past inhalation. The effects are the same (stronger or weaker) no matter the route of admin. Let’s say a new cannabinoid comes out tomorrow, it feels like THC but is more potent, has similar properties, but uh oh one of the long-term side effects is heart corrosion or something else. You wouldn’t know until it happens.

1 Like

I’m just wondering what was the reason for the original purchase?

Weren’t you guys planning to sell it?

2 Likes

You would have to ask him yourself, none of that had anything to do with me. If anything Im the one who put the paranoia in his head and talked him out of it.
@FicklePickle

In the end it wasn’t sold and it was reviewed and sent to Bret. So you can’t really judge the morality here, boss didn’t know what the stuff was and I told him it was sketchy. End of story.

Direct studies are not always called for when the systems and analog substances are known. Computational pharmacology is a thing.

5 Likes

You guys decided to take a stand against it based on the smell of the lot you received. And realizing it’s pretty sketch. Just seems like you guys are forgetting you were part of the group trying to profit from the research chemicals you’re now taking a stand against.

:man_shrugging:

Not that you’re defending your right to sell it. That’s clearly not the case

3 Likes