Delta 8/intoxicating hemp regulatory and enforcement actions/news

You don’t read properly

I lost $500 from hhc

I lost $10k from you vitamine acitate assholes who cause the rec market to ban vape carts in WA asshole.

Do your research and read my posts properly

@Kingofthekush420 @FicklePickle here we go…saddle up

@floraplex was in on this one too

#boofbois can’t handle the truth…

Is your goal to be insufferable or are you just a natural?

4 Likes

Stay on topic

1 Like

:popcorn:

I’m saddled up

Oh my bad! I really hope they don’t go through with these regulatory actions! I’m not finished with building my delta 8 mansion and I still have more orphans to sell my boof d8 to! Do you think they will notice the 1:1 acetate cut I did to keep my carts from clogging?

3 Likes

I know right. If people would stay on topic and not troll, I wouldn’t unload on their asses.

I am on chemo right now…this places is not any worse than that.

I am still making mad sales and blowing up right now. Pulled in at least 10 new accounts in the last week.

How about you @MedicineManHempCo ? I needed to pickup some more CBD disty (non HHC) as I get $10/g for non-hhc. That’s why I logged on…to do business.

1 Like

Hey, send me a DM.

Sorry about your chemo, I hope you recover well. Didn’t even know.

Idk any context to this so fill me in, in DM’s

1 Like

Just view my post history of these assholes trolling cancer patients on chemo…

My email is public

sean@umhigh.com

I don’t use email

Does not compute…

5 Likes
3 Likes

Are you making a pass at me :rofl::joy:

2 Likes

Most of the people into RC’s are highly educated that I know

5 Likes

d8 and d10 are both found in small concentrations naturally in cannabis plants. All of these are isomers of well known and studied cannabinoids, which are some of the safest known substances to man. If we were shilling totally unknown commodities, which operate through unknown and potentially dubious mechanisms, I would be adamantly for testing to be required. For isomers of known commodities, where the changes are not anticipated to change the mechanism of action, not so much.

2 Likes

D8 and d10 haven’t been studied in high doses with a large sample size iirc.

Id say its premature to speak on their safety used in the manner in which they are being sold

5 Likes

I remember KingofKush referenced child studies done in Israel on the effects of oral D8 tinctures

Personally wouldn’t trust Israeli studies

1 Like

To my knowledge, in SC all hemp must be “processed” and it’s technically illegal to have straight hemp flower. It’s a ridiculous stipulation I’ve seen but I know most stores here have just been ignoring it up to this time. I’m hoping this doesn’t start a trend because it’s gonna put a lot of mom-and-pop shops out of business.

I generally don’t trust studies that haven’t been replicated.

There is far too much fraud in peer reviewed science

4 Likes

let me guess, they’re all pro-pedophile in peer reviewed science?