Delta-8 Crumble Available by the lb

Flavors:

-Blue Dream
-Maui Wowie
-Lemon Haze
-Pineapple Express

Inquire for pricing and details.

1 Like

Wasn’t @CBDHempire just selling this stuff?

How much winterized lipids are in it?

2 Likes

He wouldn’t do that, he is a verified slanger…

3 Likes

Looks like they are selling a similar product. We are not currently providing crumble to them directly.

I’m not sure what you mean. I am not a chemist.

He means how many fats/plant lipids are leftover from making the D8/cannabinoid soup. D8 crumble to my knowledge, from what I’ve been told doesn’t exist. Feel free to correct me though as I am still learning.

We have it. It was formulated with a higher concentration of CBD, CBG, and CBN.

Are there leftover fats/plan lipids in standard THC crumble as well? Also, how would you test this?

Happy to send you samples to test out.

1 Like

Posting a COA would clear up a lot of questions, extra points for the chromatograph

4 Likes

Post COA or the D8 crumble is just a slew of cannabinoids that no one would smoke.

2 Likes

Anyone can post any old COA. I really don’t think posting a COA leads to anyone purchasing anything.

Happy to charge you for samples that you can test yourself. The truth is in the pudding. At the end of the day you are still going to have to see the product to decide for yourself.

1 Like

CBD, CBN, CBG, D8

Are those smokable for you? What type of cannabinoids are “a slew of cannabinoids no one would smoke?”

D9 included? Not just that but chemicals, plant fats, lipids and other impurities.

1 Like

Purchase 10 grams and test it yourself. It doesn’t matter what I say. You are still going to have your misguided reasons for a product you know nothing about. The product speaks for itself.

Buy 10 grams and get them tested yourself. You decide.

Buy 10 grams and you get your own test. At the end of the day you guys are still going to be throwing around objections until you test and see the product yourself.

Even if I provide a COA, what next, the COA doesn’t correspond to the product?

The only way to transact with someone is to have a level of trust. We aren’t in the business of scamming people off of 10 gram orders. We wouldn’t be in business. Majority of our business comes from word of mouth.

Why don’t you give us a try. Purchase 10 grams and get them tested yourself. The product speaks for itself. You decide.

1 Like

Chromatograph > “COA”

Translation: The burden of proof is on YOU!

9 Likes

Hey. What’s pricing?

The burden of 10 grams is such a heavy burden haha

3 Likes

Or you could do the testing for your customers to make your product more attractive and saleable.

5 Likes

For poison no one would smoke it is yes

1 Like

Exactly. Don’t be a fucking cheapskate. Don’t cut corners and don’t be a shady fuck.

3 Likes