Delta-8 Crumble

We do that for customers all the time. We make batches for them and send the lab reports under their account so they have the reports under their name.

The key word here is customers.

1 Like

Yo not to be a dick man but its 2900/lb for D9ā€¦ you guys are charging 2500/lb for d8?!

4 Likes

I may have a found similar product, being misrepresented as something itā€™s not, here in the southeast.

Took a portion to the dome, and felt fuck all. After spending some time with the community recently, I was immediately dubious and came back to this thread to look for the imagesā€¦and from appearance, it looks like a reasonable match.

It was being sold at a very too good to be true price, I took a hard pass; but kept a sample for further inspection.

3 Likes

I would like a test hmu

1 Like

Sample
Please

Under 2000 in la

Far under 2K lol but itā€™s not any good either. Got some for 1400 and itā€™s terrible

2 Likes

Got some for 18 thatā€™s fire
I was gonna get some d8s for 500 and d9 16 and make 50/50 mix for a stack lol

2 Likes

Delta 8 highly needed contact via smithroland630@gmail.com

Hello @Hemp_Flower_Plug

1 Like

Whats up man im looking for some delta 8 crumble thats T compliant .3%

We already chatted. Sounds like you are looking for crumble for .90 cents that is not doable for us.

We can get you compliant, quality crumble for $4/gram.

1 Like

Do you still have this?

Im not paying 3500 for some cbd crumble. Your funny.

3 Likes

Dont do it. Hes a finesser

1 Like

He has never transacted on anything. So I would not trust someoneā€™s opinion who has never tried our product. Our product speaks for itself. If you are looking for quality product that is consistent and tested for compliance Iā€™m your dude. If you are looking for the cheapest price I am not the dude. Haha

I dont consider yours high quality, just overpriced. You cant provide a full panel coa without a fee. Your crumble is made from insomerized cbd not old school c02//bho d8. Crystalized cbd for 3500 is overpriced and if your companies focus truely was extracts. I would think youd provide your products by the kilo and not by the pound. Crystalized cbd as crumble is a loss. Same goes for cbd at 3500. This is the reason we still have a prohibition on weed. I work with a facility that makes exactly what i want to the percentage at no extra cost. They provide 200 kilos a day. And they wouldnt charge u 400 just to look at a full panel and theyre happy to do so. We even do experiments with crystalized cbd and d8 thats T compliant. Thats high quality not what you pulled

2 Likes

I provided you all of our COAs. Again, you donā€™t know anything about the product so your opinion is irrelevant.

My opinion is just as relevant as you saying mine isnt. Your services do not match the value of the total let alone the product itself. Over priced in my opinion

2 Likes

Again, you know nothing about the product in question. We would appreciate if you would refrain from defaming our name and product without even trying it out. Out of respect that would be appreciated.

Bashing on people and companies you know nothing about is not a good look.