Sold by the pound, or Gram jars

Multiple strains:
Runtz
Sour Diesel
Strawberry Cough
Pineapple Express
Clementine
Sour Pebbles

Message me for pricing and any other additional information!

Is this different then your “shatter”

6 Likes

Yeah it’s crumble… In D9 flavors of course…

5 Likes

Oh my bad :sob::woman_facepalming:

1 Like

Being the fact that its Crumble, not Shatter, yes.

3 Likes

But you started with distillate so…:sob::sob::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

1 Like

I don’t see your point. If you’re interested in some I’m more then willing to talk business, but if not that just as fine and we can leave it at that.

1 Like

My point is you are selling distillate

Have a good day!

8 Likes

Man, this is an extra bad look lol…

9 Likes

Adding winterized lipids to distillate to make fake crumble is just asking for lipoid pneumonia. Might as well go dab some body lotion.

10 Likes

But it’s crumble

2 Likes

Yep looks like all the crc’d fat plus distillate “crumble” being sold around here

4 Likes

How much pine rosin is in it?

5 Likes

That’s what I’d like to know. I’ve got some of that. Could be from another manufacturer but looks exactly like that. Smells like grape bubble gum. Could anyone tell me why the reclaim from it is hard? Please say that’s what cbd does when you dab it. This stuff definitely gets me stoned but I’m worried for my wife. She uses concentrates for pain and with her condition weird chemicals are a bad idea. We are in NYS and this was from the traditional market, sold as “Fire”.

2 Likes

Like Crayola? @stoopkid is probably right on the money by saying it’s winterized lipids.

2 Likes

Never done business with him, so I know that it’s not my product.

Yea, like crayons or cold Carmel. I can stab my pick into my normal reclaim but the center of the pool in my catcher, right under stem… goes tap tap tap.

1 Like

Can we see the coa on this publicly? I mean you are verified why beat around the bush yall?

3 Likes

Hoping this is mostly harmless. Can anyone tell me if cbd isolate will become hard under any conditions?

2 Likes

Drop it in methanol see what dilutes/doesn’t. But cbd isolate is some what hard… I mean after a recrx I’ve had a hell of a time breaking some apart without milling.

1 Like