Delta 10 THC

Molecular Targets of the Phytocannabinoids-A Complex Picture - PMC just thought these should be relevant here. Mechoulam is the man; never saved the pdfs will have to refind.

8 Likes

Oh so true ! Facts!

Nah. You’re just rubbing it wrong.

Some pics of what I believe to be Delta 10. Plan to get it tested asap for confirmation.

This was a highly frustrating accident, that took me too long to track down and eliminate. However I am finding it pleasant/beneficial. It is definitely psychoactive although the effects are subtle. Its calming but in an almost speedy/sharp way, if that makes sense. My head physically feels like its floating in the clouds, but my mind is very clear and sharp. I also get a pleasant feeling in my chest and stomach. I feel my muscles loosen a bit, my back cracks more easily and is more comfortable. The effects seem to be rather short, and I come all the way back to baseline which doesn’t really happen for me with 8/9 until I sleep. It seems to be very nice for daytime. These are observations based on a hand full of experiences, so take them with a grain of salt. I’ll post more on the effects after I am more familiar with them.

17 Likes

Care to elaborate how you obtained this with a specific catalyst?

3 Likes

Yes nice indeed what created the accident ? :grin:

2 Likes

My procedures are not tight enough for me to know for certain, but I believe the primary cause was PhosChek. t5, carbon, and alumina seemed to contribute, a small amount was sneaking past my buchner and making it into the flask. Runs that were filtered over t5, carbon and alumina crystallized immediately, either during the run or overnight. Oil that was only winterized and filtered over whatman #6 showed little (barely visible after several weeks) to no crystallization. Oil that was saline washed with heptane showed no crystallization.

I believe that it was a combination of multiple things because, crude that was only winterized and filtered over paper never fully crystallized but did show some minor crystals in some cases (temps, run times and pH were fine). Crude that was filtered over just t5 crystallized, but it didn’t happen immediately and it never fully crystallized (crystals suspended in distillate). Crude that was filtered over t5, carbon and alumina tended to crystallize immediately (as soon as it condensed). These showed “complete” crystallization, flasks and jars were completely white. Heptane/saline washed crude produced no crystallization. BreakingDabs and Photon (Edit: Shadow not Photon, credit where credit is due.) recommended the saline scrubs for PhosChek in another thread. BD also stated that aluminum could act as a catalyst, sounds plausible based on my results. Very little t5/carbon/alumina “snuck” in and even crude only filtered over paper created some isomerization, so there must have been a catalyst present on the biomass. Biomass was outdoor from norcal and PhosChek is the only thing I’ve heard of causing d10, so that’s my guess. It was interesting how the adsorbents changed the level of isomerization though.

When the oil “completely” crystallized it created a waxy greasy mess that was very hard, broke thick glass wands and bent spoons trying to get it out of jars. I dissolved this mess in heptane, crashed the d10 in the freezer and filtered it out. “Pure”, the d10 is very light and fluffy (600g fits snugly in a 9.5" x 6.5" x 3.5" tupperware). Jars filled to the brim and sealed showed little crystallization until opened then they fully bloomed. The distillate recovered post crystallization looks great, but the density seems to be a little off, 450g fills a quart mason jar close to 2/3, when it’d normally look ~1/2 full (Edit: last sentence is not accurate, I read the tare wrong when I weighed it.)

If I learn any more I will let yall know.
Now I just gotta figure out what to do with all this lol

12 Likes

You are correct, the problem is theres several different Phoscheks all with different ingredients. It took us a while to figure out which one causes it.

5 Likes

Sent the company a email on what brand and type was use.

I used to work with blm as a fire fighter for 1.0 a hour. I remember getting hit with this stuff. Smelt like gun power and clay. Heavy red dust falling down made earth look like was engulfed in flames.

4 Likes

Lol if only it was that easy

@Shadownaught did the same thing, unfortunately it wasn’t the correct phoscheck. You have no idea what we had to do to get the catalyst.

4 Likes

Emerald scientific now can get sigma Aldrich products to licensed labs. File a statement of intent and presto, anything your heart desires.

I feel like it’s the first time I can access reagents to make custom solid supports like I did in graduate school.

10 Likes

Starting to think the increased crystallization in the batches filtered through t5/carbon/alumina MAY have been (atleast in part) due more to increased purity rather than increased isomerization. I’m crashing one of the batches that barely crystallized (only filtered through whatman #6), a lot is dropping out.

2 Likes

Is it Palygorskite/attapulgite clay?:thinking:

1 Like

Time to throw some cat litter box clay in the flask I guess :grin:

11 Likes

As soon as I get home tomorrow I’m going to be playing around with d10, I’ll post the test results once I get them

4 Likes

3 Likes

Soooo DAP? Looks like it decomposes quickly under heat though…

3 Likes

Please try this and post the test results so everyone can see how far off you are lol you ask for help yet when I tell you you’re wrong you argue. It’s funny.

Many people has tried before you and failed. Like i told you if it was ammonia it wouldn’t matter what salt is used.

3 Likes

Here’s a list of chemicals involved in common fire retardants, compiled by the USGS, but no longer published (perhaps because they listed the secret ingredients?)

https://web.archive.org/web/20070818012446/http://www.npwrc.usgs.gov/resource/habitat/fireweb/descchem.htm

7 Likes