Debate

Can diamonds be made without closed loop extraction (hand blown tubes). Pls settle a debate for me

1 Like

Much like most of the questions asked these days, that one can be answered by searching here…

Search results for 'open blast diamond' - Future4200 is just one productive query…

Do the tubes have to be hand blown?
Or will a stainless turkey baster suffice?

22 Likes

hold on, lemme see this hand blown closed loop you speak of!

short answer is yes. debate settled. /thread

7 Likes

@Nocut710 can you (or you buddy) give any reason why you think this might not be true?!?

What about the process do you imagine requires a cls?!?

1 Like

I say it can be done he says no due to purity issues

I told him let’s run a few jars and find out but he says it’s not with the cost to find out. Lol I said he just don’t wanna be proved wrong lmao

4 Likes

So prove him wrong…nigga ain’t gonna take some fuckin cyclopath off the internets word for that shit.

20 Likes

Oh I disagree he said let’s go to the pros on future and see what they say lmao

3 Likes

So next question what size jars would you run if you were going to do this

So teach him how to find the information without asking…because my cursory survey says it was here already, and mother fucker needs to learn how to fish. :shushing_face:

11 Likes

Yes they can

2 Likes

I started blasting 9 years ago, I was an 18 yo kid going to shops trying to negotiate deals , nervous af def not reassuring. After x amount of heads laughing at me or just telling me to leave I went in offering to buy it. Aint nothing better than the look on their face when you come back with that fire.

Show them whats good

5 Likes

Loling

15 Likes

Seems like the Facebookers/Reddit community is filtering in more and more

11 Likes

Diamonds can be made without butane, so the answer is yes.

2 Likes

diamonds can be made open blasting…freeze material on dry ice,after pack ur glass tube tight. apply hose clamps to hold the coffee filters over the end that are clamped down tight. chill ur tane but not to cold or wont go in the tube. some science reasons…

8pz wide mouth mason jars.

blast in large pyrex pan when reduce a pretty decent ways put the lid on and walk away. when u get braver put it on heat and find out what happens. freezing material on dry ice is ur fastest route then learning when to put the lid on(oil should be slow moving bubbles) lid it walk Away 2weeks at least to be sure then report back.

I’ve made diamonds open blasting tons times

10 Likes

The only diamonds i have ever made were made closed column/controlled open blast -outdoors of course- . They come out dirty. No cold crash, only heat for 2 weeks.

this was made using 2oz and a diy closed column using two 3" hemispherical end caps and the 3" high pressure stand @Soxhlet made me

as long as you get the saturation right you’re fine.

2 Likes

lol yea 100% but why would you want to?

1 Like

Yeah… but better the pros and the search bar. giving the information then Facebook.

1 Like

Nug runs > last years crc

6 Likes