Debate

Agreed, problem is too many of these people don’t bother reading anything, period. Like I haven’t been here all that long but even in my time the noise level here is just going higher and higher.

2 Likes

Why you say that

Wth are you talking about I never said anything about an hand blown cl I said can it be done by hand blowing without a cl

I was just trying to decipher your extremely vague post that you barely put effort into writing.

With that being said I still wanna see this hand blown tube extractor.

1 Like

He said that because you asked a very basic question and it’s common for people from Facebook and reddit to constantly ask questions without doing any work themselves. This question is something you could have answered yourself if you searched for a minute or two and did the work yourself.

I’m certain at this point in your learning you can find every single answer you desire with the search bar in the top right corner. I highly recommend you spend some more time searching and learning. Spend a few hours reading before you make another post and I would bet your next post will be a reply to a thread that is relevant to your said question.

6 Likes

Do comments like yours contribute to the discussion or add to the “noise”?

6 Likes

Both of ours definitely contribute to the noise

4 Likes

Some ppl make dry sift or bubble and press diamonds from it. No added solvents just naturally ocurring ones

4 Likes

Wow dick all I asked is if diamonds can be hand blown with a fucking glass extraction open blast tube or do you need a cl system due to purity issues you don’t have to be such an asshole I mean try it sometime and you might get laid dick wow wtf ppl like you make me not want to even ask a fucking question in fear of being ridiculed over what seems nothing. I’ve put many hours into research. If you read the whole thread you would’ve seen that said partner wanted to hear it from the pros not have me show him some thread that he doesn’t understand. Now there does that satisfy your half hearted reply about my half hearted attempt at a question. Wow wtf

Wow dick all I asked is if diamonds can be hand blown with a fucking glass extraction open blast tube or do you need a cl system due to purity issues you don’t have to be such an asshole I mean try it sometime and you might get laid dick wow wtf ppl like you make me not want to even ask a fucking question in fear of being ridiculed over what seems nothing. I’ve put many hours into research. If you read the whole thread you would’ve seen that said partner wanted to hear it from the pros not have me show him some thread that he doesn’t understand. Now there does that satisfy your half hearted reply about my half hearted attempt at a question. Wow wtf

3 Likes

Why did you copy my post lol

This went from Debate to MasterDEbate really quick lol

6 Likes

My brain hurts right now
I’m so confused, because I don’t understand how you have been a member here since July of 2019, and you don’t know the answers to the very VERY basic questions… I mean questions so basic that even someone who is challenged would be able to extrapolate the answers to their questions through the very simple act of reading…
You should know the answer through osmosis from just being a member here…
I’m in no way being an asshole about this
Just shoot your load into the jar, and cap that bitch… Cross your arms like a G… Put jar in warm spot… Let sit… Work on your hand signs for repping your brand…

7 Likes

Yikes man, not sure why all the hostility. I am honestly just interested to see this hand blown glass extractor or whatever you are talking about.
I did read the thread, maybe you should reread then you would realize see i was actually the first person to answer your question regarding making diamonds in something besides a cls.

6 Likes

The answer is yes you can. No cls needed

6 Likes

Good copypasta lol

8 Likes

PLEASE GOD if your gonna attempt this do this outside. open blasting is extremely dangerous ive witness an explosion from stupidity that i told over and over was dumb dont do it inside

just bc u can do it , don’t be an idiot…there’s always “that guy” that makes us look bad

6 Likes

That kitchen tek is lit

7 Likes

T-minus 12 months until we are Grasscity forums. Future forums page 1:

“why doesn’t my cartridge work with my oOzE battery?”

“How to get last drop of oil from bottom of cartridge?”

“How to make rosin dabs with my older sister’s hair straightener?”

“What’s the best strain for studying? (For algebra 2 exam tomorrow lol)”

“My plug says this is Durban Banana Pancake Breath OG can anyone confirm?” [insert grainy photo zoomed in on a 0.1 gram broken up nugget of mids]

10 Likes

ayeeeeee you took the slabs out the oven right foo?

Yah man we did

5 moments later (spongebob narrator)

BOOOOOOM

5 Likes