@david glassware and adapters sales section

i do not understand.sorry.

Rub your finger on the rim of a champagne or wine glass. It vibrates, causing a ring noise.

2 Likes

oh understand you, but i do not know. which one is good sing or donot sing?

1 Like

Do you have a 29/42 adapter, similar to the summit laminar with a 24/40 vac port and flask. And a cold trap with the same bore?

1 Like

but I know.the material is igh borosilicate 3.3

1 Like

I do not understand u.can you give me a sketch or picture.I think I should be able to do it.

1 Like

I dont know, I’m not sure why some of my glass does that, it’s just something I noticed, if anyone else can chime in on what it means when ur glass sings or not, that would be sweet

2 Likes

Do you have a picture of on the other side?t mtt on the other side?

1 Like

The other side is two gl connections to connect to that coiled part, the coil has 6 loops in it before it goes back out

thanks!

yes if you need I can do it.

now it is chinese time for 12:12 night.I will sleeping

3 Likes

do you know what the function of this little condenser in the vapor path is for?

Cools vapors before entering the cold trap. I use it to grab heads in the flask. And I have to single flask mono swing that I drop down for mains. I have everything I need to turn it on, just missing this piece. And they are 600 through summit. Probably a little less through Rocco

1 Like

I do for sure.cooling vapors is one of the tricks it offers but the main attraction is what it is all about

1 Like

So is it adding efficiency to the cold trap by dropping out extra condensables? I imagine you need to use a separate chiller for this condenser by itself

2 Likes

Just ice water.

It can get gunked up if it’s a nasty fart fraction

3 Likes

Website for online ordering @david ?

I have an eBay store, but he charges a fee. I can give you a PAYPAL bill.

Was this made?