@david glassware and adapters sales section

Hook bellows from pump direct to cold trap or from takeoff to cold trap for wide bore

2 Likes

Name:David
Company Name:jianhu HK lab glassware co,. ltd
Contact Info:170551216@qq.cm
Team Size:15

Services Offered:Lab glassware and ptfe custom

Rates, if public:
States Available in:
Insured?:
OLCC Workers Permit?:

2 Likes

@david asked me to post this for him.

15 Likes

Thanks !

1 Like

Your wish is my command.

5 Likes

Now weā€™re cooking with gasā€¦

thanks @Soxhlet for implementing @square_root_pharms suggestion with such lightning speed!!

3 Likes

No prob

4 Likes

you the man @Soxhlet

2 Likes

Very nice. Great work for sure

1 Like

Yes very happy with purchase

1 Like

Iā€™m probably gonna be going with a @david wide bore setup for some testing. Super stoked to be on spd v2 now with the help from @CBNight . You think you got it pretty figured out. Then you run with @CBNight at 27 micron the whole run and realize you have much more to learn.

Unfortunately that run was on equipment I sold to @CBNight prior to us running so I instantly regretted selling him my chiller/heater and pump. It was worth the lesson though and was on the hunt since I left.

I still have 2 alcatels. And I picked this up after @Poizzin was talking to me about circulators. I only paid $30 shipped for this recirculating heater/chiller. Iā€™m super stoked to give this another shot.

14 Likes

score!

4 Likes

Iā€™m slowly piecing shit together myself. I scored a recirc heater chiller and Iā€™ve got my eye on a leybold d30a

2 Likes

Thanks @Killa12345! Definitely looking forward to it. Steal of a deal on that recirculating heater.

5 Likes

@Poizzin How long did shipping take? Thanks

1 Like

Shipping from David only took like 5 days, if that. I sent in my order(2L anti reflux head, 5L antireflux head), and thought not to worry about it for awhile, it ended up coming sooner than some of the American glass I bought at the same time.
Iā€™ve tested both heads and the 2L is much better then what i used to have ($500 Lab society head). And tested the 5L head a couple days ago and it was so fast Iā€™m going to get raschig rings to dial it in better. I also ordered 2 cold traps and everything has been vacuum tested and worked well. One thing to point out, alot of my US glass (Rocco, lab society and prism research) all sing when they are really clean, what I mean is If u put acetone on a paper towel and rub the joint it will sing/ring a high pitch. Davidā€™s glassware didnt sing

6 Likes

Glad to see you get back in . Definitely will be happy to help any way you need. Glad that purchase was found

2 Likes

I think 7, may have been 8 days. But quick . I have ordered several times from David now ,he us a great guy for sure.

1 Like

Very interestingā€¦ for my new 12L system Iā€™m piecing out I think Iā€™ll get some pieces from him. Labsociety is insanely overpriced, and Iā€™m not happy with my glass from them to say the least.

5 Likes

Is glassware suppose to sing?