D8 D10 and 99.9% CBN Kilos. Wondering what going rates are currently and if there’s an interest in any of those? Thoughts ?

, ,

I have a synthesis and procedure already, but yah @anon93688, let’s chat and see if we can collaborate on some rxn optimizations.

2 Likes

I hope you plan on using a catalyst and not just refluxing lol

I have all the plans, not just going to cook thc with acetic anhydride lol. Have you synthed any up? I’m doing a microscale batch as soon as I have some spare time, and then I’ll be scaling up from there.

4 Likes

I haven’t, @anon93688 has though

1 Like

Again, d8 metabolism is highly tangential to the point. It’ll get you high if you eat or smoke it. Kids will order it online if sold like CBD, Take too much, then it’ll end up forcing the cannabinoid from CBD loopholes to be decided

4 Likes

Send me a DM

1 Like

Yea , they covered up with synthetics from overseas. 10000s of compounds to try and stay ahead of.

Imma stop you right here. d8 has been demonstrated to not get people under the age of 14 intoxicated. Please research more.

The 1995 study on children discovered that children are less prone to the anxiety that adults experience from high doses of THC. Because of this, researchers were able to give them larger doses of delta-8 without any harmful consequences. The study participants, aged 3 to 13, showed no signs of psychoactive effects after consuming delta-8 THC.

12 Likes

If that’s the case, I’m inclined to think there’s no way these kids were metabolizing delta-8 into 11-hydroxy delta-9.

Weird.

7 Likes

That’s the same study that was posted. At a dose of 18mg, most wont feel anything.

I’m saying is kids aren’t going to measure doses, they will dab or eat until they are way too high.

There’s a difference between 18mg and 500-1000mg

I mean… I can feel 10mg of delta-9. I’ve never orally consumed delta-8, but, I’m inclined to think a 3 or 4 year old child would demonstrate some sort of psychoactive reaction at 18mg.

6 Likes

If you’re cbd disty has even the legal limit (.3% delta 9) you’re going to feel it.

1 Like

Would you like me to send you some delta 8 made from cbd as an experiment? :wink:

I’d love to see if you feel it when consumed

5 Likes

Send some to me woe

2 Likes

You’ve never tried it?

1 Like

I feel like less than 500 people in the entire world have tried that :crazy_face:

3 Likes

I can get you some homie

2 Likes

I’ll be the tester. I’ll eat or smoke any amount first thing when I wake up as long as it’s accompanied with a coa.

I’d be happy to eat 2g right off the bat or dab it. Send it to @qma. He will share it with me.

The only time I ate d8; I ate nearly a gram at one sitting and i didn’t feel shit and it was while I was in extreme pain from shattering my ribs and it didn’t do shit for the pain.

6 Likes

You have to mix d8 and d9 otherwise you’ll be wondering why you aren’t feeling shit.

8 Likes

side note:

I’m a noob to the CBD world.

Some of the prices for this CBN stuff I have seen in this thread have been from 30k-60k. WHY IN THE WORLD are people paying this much for this stuff??

1 Like