Current CBD Distillate price

There are exceptions but this is what we are actually selling for.

Iso 3-3.5k
Dist 3.4-4.5
Tfree 5.5-9

5 Likes

Thank you!

Anyone have numbers on THC-free crystal resistant distillate?

Iā€™m about to start pumping out loads of the stuff.

1 Like

You can pretty much charge what ever you want because the supply is so limited for t free and crystal resistant. Iv seen limited amounts for 9-13k

1 Like

How can it be crystal resistant?

1 Like

Iā€™m likely gonna sell the SOP with an NDA attached, if not, Iā€™ll at least do tolling. Finalizing all of that this week, DM me if youā€™re interested.

I agitated it every day for a week with zero nucleation, I also loaded it into a cartridge with terps, vaped half of it and let it sit, no crash at all.

9 Likes

Intersted :grin:

2 Likes

3 Likes

Very interested!

huh, so every slanger on here is lowballing their product super hardā€¦
People got sh!t for asking for $4,100 per kg isolateā€¦ What are these benchmarks based on?

3 Likes

Year contracts made last year still count in these. Numbers prices where higher then

2 Likes

And we need to keep it there

4 Likes

I wish you could but to much is to much
Polland bulgaria macedonia germany italie all are harvesting massive amounts as well this year

Send me samples? :slight_smile:

Self reported deals. Could be the buyer, or seller.

1 Like

Lol youā€™re going to sell an SOP I told you the catalyst for?

You do realize itā€™s been posted all over by me in the crystal resistant cbd thread.

2 Likes

Magnesium oxide in the flask will raise the PH causing crystal resistance

@JohnnyWalker

Dont buy tech I give away for free

5 Likes

Itā€™s not that simple, if it was I would have already posted it.

By all means, try it, it doesnā€™t work on itā€™s own.

1 Like

I sent out the final sample for testing today. Providing all is well samples will be available in a few weeks.

If that was true, then why would redistilled isolate with MgO in the flask crash in a mere 6 hours?