Current CBD Distillate price

Just seeing what folks are currently selling Distillate for. We have about 50L getting tested and wanted to set a fair market price. Thanks in advance.

3 Likes

I guess no one wants to give it up.

$2600 80 plus 3% T or less

1 Like

Ive been seeing anywhere from 2500-3500 here in colorado

1 Like

It just keeps getting cheaper. At quite a fast pace too.

3 Likes

Isolate has been cheaper than distillate recently lol

2 Likes

Jesus christ

1 Like

How are farmers going to make any money? If it costs a 1000-1500 a liter to extract and another 1000 to Distillate plus loss.

The ROI is incredibly low. Why is that?

2 Likes

Cause they are all cutting it like crack to survive…racing to the bottom without realizing they just gave the game to big business that can afford to take a loss until every small guy gives up.

9 Likes

THC remediated or no?
Makes all the difference.

Not possible

Not possible to sell distillate for $2600 per kg? I mean I am pretty sure you could sell it for whatever you want if you have it lol.

4 Likes

It would be great if there was like a “future coop” that could hold the price, so the small farmers that produce a great product can survive. Instead of having a industrial complex destroy everything.

4 Likes

you could sell a tesla for $5000 too but you would have to be a fool to make a choice like that.

Right. You’d be a fool but it definitely isn’t “impossible”

1 Like

Co2 extracted european cbd biomass 4% cbd winterized and at 55/60 %
From last years harvest is for sale in poland (EU) for 800 euro sometimes even cheaper
So guess there are plenty of fools

3 Likes

I mean kind of a different product than 80%CBD+ distillate, but I catch your drift.

1 Like

I believe it, isolate is below 3k now.

Here’s some for $2800: https://hemp.rawmarket.place/community/mlhmd0612/listings/view/6010/isolate-rock-bottom-15kg-and-up-at-2800kg/

Considering isolate being around 3k and only being able to isolate roughly 70% out of 80% cbd distillate I think a price of 2100 per liter of non thc remediated cbd distillate is just around the corner.

Just found cbd distillate 2500 and isolate for 2900:

https://hemp.rawmarket.place/community/1megalabs/listings/view/6353/flash-sale-isolate-distillate-starting-at-2500kg-while-supply-lasts-1-mega-labs/products/product-details/?id=6188

We are a Greenfield company out of pharmaceutical industry who have been manufacturing pharmaceuticals for over 40 years. Beause of our large capacity, for orders over 1000L we can deliver NDT distillate in the low $4000’s. As market drops we are able to still have the margins we need even delivering isolate below $1000/ kilo and NDT distillate below $2000/ L.

3 Likes

Can’t rly use listings as price markers. 50% of them are fake. Another 25% are garbage. And you don’t know which 25% of them are the legit so legit companies with true reps are good markers. Hot disti is going for 3000 a kilo. T Free is going for 5000 a kilo. Isolate for 3000 or so a kilo

8 Likes