Current CBD Distillate price

I’ll post some pics of what your “tech” does to it tomorrow when I’m back in the lab.

1 Like

Lol it’s not that simple yet you sent me the message above after you got your test results on your first distillation?

K we will see, me and @Krative have decided to release the same SOP you want to charge for to the public for free

Maybe we will make it a GLG SOP :wink:

I know @Future would love an SOP for crystal resistance and t free for the glg

The difference is we will provide analytical analysys of everything done, and we wont charge for it.

Nice try buddy.

5 Likes

Cool beans, I’m excited to see it!

Btw, wasn’t the first, just the first successful one.

1 Like

@Kingofthekush420 I’d love to hear you answer this btw.

Because it isn’t necessarily the CBD that is carrying the basicity of the solution and inhibiting crystal growth

4 Likes

The distillation after obviously changed the PH making it crash again, I’m willing to bet you you use MgO in the flask 1st and 2nd to get a nice color with crystal resistance and no THC.

Why did the first one not crash for a week?

Ph

1 Like

The first successful one never crashed.

This picture was taken today.

What I’m trying to explain is that my distillate which was processed in a specific manner for crystal resistance did not crash, but, when isolate is redistilled with MgO it crashes.

My only conclusion is that pH is not the only contributing factor.

Following! I have seen crystal resistant at 4-5k a liter for small orders like I make 2-3 liters at 70-75% cbd. Just a little thinner than I like

What is?

The crystal resistant I have come across has been thin

The stuff I’m making is relatively thin, it isn’t any thinner than the regular CBD distillate though. It definitely moves at room temp.

I’m ready to get my hands on some and try it.

1 Like

This is where I asked about what you were doing,

I see you deleted the comments where people asked if you were using MgO in the flask.

You sent me this for no reason then xD

Sorry just doesnt add up

How much am I meant to put in the flask? Ill give it a try this week haha

I deleted the comments because it’s second and third processing step. If you didn’t make the distillate right in the first place though, it still crashes.

Try it for yourself, I’d love to see your nice pretty distillate that crashes in a day.

You can go as high as 3:1 distillate to MgO and it will still crash. It will isomerize THC and make the color better, but that’s it.

I have a feeling @Kingofthekush420 would not say it works unless it does. Seems like a well informed individual. I will give this a shot and play with it a bit to see what I get. I will post results when I have them.

3 Likes

Be sure it’s a grade that’s conducive for the process. Several of the places I found lab grade MgO specified that it was not suitable for the production of drugs.

1 Like

Can you post a link to the type you use pls?

Unfortunately, The King here has me second guessing saying anything about my processes.

Seems every time I try and reciprocate knowledge someone wants to try and put their foot in my mouth.

No worries, he will be posting a tech for you soon, right @Kingofthekush420?

1 Like