Crystal Resistant Tfree Distillate $650/kg

Pure guess / shot in the dark: This sounds like RP flash chroma, $150k, how right am I?

2 Likes

mine arrived today, already partially crashed out

Although it touched below freezing last night, i did use to keep this stuff in the freezer

Got my sample in today as well. The color is great, it is slightly crystallized already but I’m going to heat and homogenize with 8% botanical terps by weight and fill a few carts that may stop crystallization . It taste nice, very light flavor, if anything a little nutty (I finger dipped it :person_shrugging: no shame) almost 0 smell

Edit: looks good in that hardware from @cart.farm

2 Likes

this is with about 10% terps next day after filling

It’s neat though as the jar I mixed up in made a apple sauce like texture with the terps. ( that’s what I would end up doing with it if I were to purchase this specific batch in bulk & find this to happen.)

I will say this though, the customer service/care is by far more than excellent as this was just a sample they’ve offered to replace to let me try out a different batch as this one wasn’t up to standard with them.( I didn’t even ask they wanted to call me & explain the process etc then offered to send new to test out.)

1 Like

I was wondering what you were talking about when u said it had an off putting taste and smell. The sample I received is fine and I just puffed the cart for the first time and it’s nice. No unpleasantries to speak of.

I chocked it up to you just doing something strange while formulating lol

1 Like

Oh no lol, the smell was before I mixed anything to it or heated it, smelt like fish aminos & I used purple punch terps so they should be enough to cover that taste if anything but heck no, it shows through them

I just wanted to post a pic at 7 days: still looks fine. No terps, just this for the test.

3 Likes

What temp did you heat the distillate to before carting it? And did you give it a good stir or two?

I only heated it to maybe 135f & definitely homogenized the shit out of it lol at low rpm

perhaps you have viscosity backwards?

folks add terps to make their distillate less viscous…

…and that is crystallization.

5 Likes

is crystallization a problem with cartridges? Does it indicate a lower grade of cbd if not using it in carts?

yes.
a) aesthetics
b) functionality

no. CBD crashes at > ~60%.
unless it doesn’t.
in which case folks making carts often pay more for it.

…and crystallization is not consistent with “crystal resistant”.

9 Likes

So I received my sample of the “crystal resistant” distillate. I appreciate the offer, and the product is great. It showed up in perfect condition. Even though it was freezing outside there was still no crystallization of the distillate. I successfully loaded it into a cart with about 10% Suver Haze terps, and it came out wonderful. The distillate had no odd fishy smell, or any stanky scent that some others reported.
All in all… This is a product that I would buy, and use. If I were trying to build a brand using cbd vapes I would give your product a run before I would try someone else’s. That’s obviously because I have tried yours, and would back it given my experience with the product, and the company. Thank you again for the sample, I do sincerely appreciate to be given the opportunity to try your product for free.
(I will edit photos in with my phone)

1 Like

What do you mean no crystallization? I can see crystals in your photoScreenshot_2020-10-21_15-30-30

Is that contaminate or crystallized CBD?

4 Likes

That’s some contam, or residue on the side of the cart. No crystallization at all, it just looks that way

That’s crystallization

5 Likes

Well, it’s not affecting the cart in any way? Here’s a photo of the vial in the sun sitting at room temp (66-70)

Edit: Just minor crystallization where the distillate thins out… I’m happy with this product. Again, I didn’t experience any funky smells, or tastes. I’m not fully educated on cbd distillate, or anything like that so please take my review with a grain of salt. This is a product that I would purchase, and I would recommend it to others

1 Like

That’s crystalization on top of your tube there

7 Likes

Day 4 after heating and mixing @ 8% terps and it’s starting to crash already.

2 Likes

This looks like and awsome product and one with a big unmet market.

Does it actually resist crystallising in a vape cart? Most vapes crystallise due to heat/cool cycles which accelerate crystal formation.

Re: going higher with cannabinoids, try some CBDA - we currently a blend which is 60:30:9 CBD:CBDA:Minors and vapes very nicely